The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

kcciux.jpg

2d2f3aa.jpg

View media item 2108829View media item 2108830View media item 2108831
Hi-Res pics of these???

Snuck in there just before the 11pm cutoff.

Made some magic happen and paid under retail . :nthat:

Last edited:
man i was stalling the whole day on these. finally caved and it was pass the cutoff lol. these shouldn't be hard to get right? just hoping all the people that missed out on the 1s, don't jump for these. not sure on the numbers either.

you guys think the banned pair of these 31s gonna go quick? i was going to wait for them to go on discount.. now im not too sure.

do both of the soles have the BANNED on the bottom of them? i haven't seen a pic of both of the bottom soles yet, they're usually just one up. info?

i am going to wait to get these on discount.. and see if a friend wants to hook me up with their 30% discount. $185 isn't bad but i'd rather pay $120 lol.

Last edited:
do both of the soles have the BANNED on the bottom of them? i haven't seen a pic of both of the bottom soles yet, they're usually just one up. info?

i am going to wait to get these on discount.. and see if a friend wants to hook me up with their 30% discount. $185 isn't bad but i'd rather pay $120 lol.

Yup. It's both. I'm pretty sure. I saw it in some shoe review. Maybe Jacques Slade video.

Back
Top Bottom