The Official Jumpman Pro Strong Retro Post. Launch Date July 2010

believe it or not, the white/pine green/black jumpman pro strong was my very first jordan.

i never had J's growing up, so i bought a pair in college, lol. still have 'em.

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

these 2 Cw's are up on finishline.com $119 shipped (not to wild about the black stitching on the sides of the OG cw but will still cop on sale)
thanks for the info, didn't think these were out til july.  kind of want to see these in person though with that black stitching.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Pro Strongs look horrible in those FNL pictures. I just changed my mind about buying them.
Tried a pair on today...
they look 100x better in person.

I only pray the 13's will be of this quality
and comfort.

i like da change for da black tongue...da stiching i ain't too happy about...i think i am coppin these those.

woulda scooped the OG colorway when i saw them if it wasnt for the blk toungue and the stitching. i'll wait till they're on sale now...

i didnt even know these were out. was walking out of DTLR just askin about the infrared VI pack, and i saw them on the wall. had no idea they had released.

what type of release were these?

i pick up a pair when they goes on sale. Like these are going anywhere.
laugh.gif

i dont know what you guys are talking about

i tried to sell a beat OG pair for $25,00 and no one wanted them

the beat pair still had a lot of life in them

Posting these over here for the benefit of those considering getting these -

retro

og

The retro is a totally different shoe from the originals, virtually nothing is the same and the differences are just too numerous to mention. Im pretty dissapointed with how nike did this retro, in fact I think its nearly the worst retro treatment ive ever seen them do. Yall can judge for yourselves from the pics tho.

Thanks for the comparison pics, Trydan. The Pro Strong doesn't have a big enough following to warrant the numerous changes. Another example of 'WTH was JB thinking'.

Originally Posted by Trydan

Posting these over here for the benefit of those considering getting these -

retro

og

The retro is a totally different shoe from the originals, virtually nothing is the same and the differences are just too numerous to mention. Im pretty dissapointed with how nike did this retro, in fact I think its nearly the worst retro treatment ive ever seen them do. Yall can judge for yourselves from the pics tho.

thanks for the pics i actually like the black tongue better then the white but i could live without the side black stitching regardless still picking up the retro pair when i can catch a deal

Originally Posted by thebeast23

look WAAAY to much like 13's....jus gon wait for the flints n mayb da playoffs
The Jordan Pro Strong Basketball Shoe is heavily influenced from the Air Jordan 13 with a small hint of the AJ XII on the upper. The Pro Strong was originally seen on the feet of former All-Star Seattle Supersonic Vin Baker.

Im looking into repainting the black stiching white, but they used some weird synthetic thread and nothing so far will stick to it. =(

Vin baker had his own colorway, he never wore any of the og ones, and ive looked and no one else has either, but id love to be proved wrong with some pics. Below im posting some pics of what vin did wear that I saw float across ebay back in 2001 and saved the pics from -

..cant blame JB for the quality they provide these days but at least they should've stick to the OG colorway / design, stitching!

Back
Top Bottom