The Official Jumpman Pro Strong Retro Post. Launch Date July 2010

ive always liked these. back in the day i copped the jumpman pro II (eddie jones) instead of these.

I can't say I like these. Never have. To me they're just a quick knock off of the XIII's. I'll wait to cop real heat later this year when myXIII's drop.

these bring me back to 8th grade
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by village1600

when are they gonna retro the team 1

they did already.
JB need to retro OG black/white/red & white/black/red CWs of the Team 1s AND need to retro the OGwhite/black/ultramarine CW of the Jumpman Pro Quick
00035367efc8866019abb1c638a38f1e5577d2a.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember rocking these years ago. Beat them like no other. Wish I still had them.... I know i still have the box somewhere lol

Glad to see these make a comeback. Not sure if ill be copping them again this time around.

Wow. I love these!! My favorite team jordans!! My old pair is beat so gotta get these!! Smh there's like at least two must cop kicks for every month thisyear!! I need my W-2 so I can see wa I'm working wit this year!

I've been longing for these for a long time..... same w/ the pro quick's of Eddie Jones... bring it on!!!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I may get , when they come out at outlets, never care much for these.

Give me more Jumpman pro quicks though.

^ i actualy got these back in the day at a nike outlet in wis. along wit the flint 13's!
pimp.gif
........and yes the flints made it to the outlet back then
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom