THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I've got the chance to choose between the Details and the Hero's.. But I don't know wich one to pick.

What would you guys do?

It depends. If you like color and pop go for the Heros, but if you like simplicity then go for the Details. I would say Heros but that is just me.

I've got the chance to choose between the Details and the Hero's.. But I don't know wich one to pick.
What would you guys do?
Get both. 

Any other decisions I can help you make today? 
happy.gif

laugh.gif

I'd like to see the Hero pair with grey laces.  Won't be attempting to pick them up myself, but they do look good

It depends. If you like color and pop go for the Heros, but if you like simplicity then go for the Details. I would say Heros but that is just me.
That's exactly what I'm thinking, but I like both ideas. I think I like the Heros a little better, but the Details are more wearable.

Get both. 

Any other decisions I can help you make today? 
happy.gif
Thanks man!

hero's. then tell me where so i could  buy the details.
I can help you, if you're in europe and don't wear a size 12 :wink:

These are mangos right?View media item 958905
I feel ya on wanting the MP's. They real nice. Im guessing when you say mangos ur talkin id. Sorry if im wrong. For me personally I try to wait a little while for the id's so I get a feel of whats upcoming for releases. I would hate to id a pair that I can get at retail. That being said I would go with the easter now. You can always Id later. Just my humble opinion sir.

Thanks I knew these had mangos in the description.
Been waiting on these since the first 4 pic dropped. That's how knew description. Quality is looking really good on these. But still hope everybody sleeps on them. Looks like same leather tongue that is on the Crimsons. Hope Swoosh is 3M.

Last edited:
Been waiting on these since the first 4 pic dropped. That's how knew description. Quality is looking really good on these. But still hope everybody sleeps on them. Looks like same leather tongue that is on the Crimsons. Hope Swoosh is 3M.
View media item 958981

I am in agreement with you....I've purchased every EM low to this point. These will be a great summer shoe IMO. I'll probably skip the Brazil pair, but I'm anxious for anything else that comes after whether more EM or FK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom