THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Two pairs of the showtimes
laugh.gif

okay for real though,  I love the showtimes!
smile.gif

I wear my IXs casually ALL the time, it's really not difficult. (before any mention of tight pants, I'm female...yall be quick with it) I always get lots of compliments on them and didn't have a problem with bouncers at the clubs in Hollywood saying no sneakers.  I'm only 5'9" and they don't sit too high either. 
Nothing ill, but THAT is a Big Reason why it may work better for you... Women can get away with Looks that alot of Men CAN'T.

It's just FACTS.

I find it interesting about the fitment issue between lows and the elites. Arent the soles the same cut? Im only asking because I would love to score a pair of details however finding them local where i can try on a 9.5 is going to be next to impossible.

I find it interesting about the fitment issue between lows and the elites. Arent the soles the same cut? Im only asking because I would love to score a pair of details however finding them local where i can try on a 9.5 is going to be next to impossible.
I think it may be the flyknit issue as it feels snug and the Em may be more true to size. I'm not too sure about the Em. This is based on my experience flyknit I would prefer a .5 size bigger to play in.

I think it may be the flyknit issue as it feels snug and the Em may be more true to size. I'm not too sure about the Em. This is based on my experience flyknit I would prefer a .5 size bigger to play in.

Quite the opposite for me, the elites run .5 big for me

You're gonna have people clicking fast as heck with them prices 
laugh.gif
  change the 1 to 2

Last edited:
i've accidentally posted the wrong price on things a few times, but i was able to catch it rigtht away 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom