THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
grey soles, laces and the purple midsole are dope.  the upper i thought was terrible, but now i think its okay, not as bad.  

Hope I can try the Easters at footlocker. I hope even more that I can find a coupon code to get them discounted.

cool read,  they need to do a better job editing before publishing their content tho.  so many errors (pictures, RD, and specs).  the kobe II and kobe I , the last sentence they just copy and pasted lol. 

Ya I saw that and a random 8 picture was misplaced. But nonetheless still a cool article

cool read,  they need to do a better job editing before publishing their content tho.  so many errors (pictures, RD, and specs).  the kobe II and kobe I , the last sentence they just copy and pasted lol. 
Yep. Very poorly put together. They used a pic of the Kobe 8 Sulfurs in the 7s description, lol.

Also, as someone who has played in all but two of the shoes on the list, I completely disagree with the ranking. But that's just me.

8s and 9s don't crack the top 5? Come on now.

smokin.gif

Yep. Very poorly put together. They used a pic of the Kobe 8 Sulfurs in the 7s description, lol.

Also, as someone who has played in all but two of the shoes on the list, I completely disagree with the ranking. But that's just me.

8s and 9s don't crack the top 5? Come on now.

:smokin

Ya 8's have to be up higher atleast top 3

Ya 8's have to be up higher atleast top 3
Yep, gotta be. The 9s / 9 Elites are knocking on the door too for me. I think the only thing holding them back is the fact Kobe isn't wearing them on court. But people will look back on them as a classic design wise and they're a great performer (after the first wear).

Still sticking with my initial feeling on those mango/purple/turqs....passssss.

I already broke my word by picking up the crimsons.

Back
Top Bottom