THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The internet says they can take you to court, keep adding to the original charges, and ruin your credit. Best to pay the $50 to $70.

The Agassi thread is helpful with customs fees. A lot of them ordered the Lavas from Dope Factory about a month ago. It was under $200 so no  cutoms. Sounds like over $200 is about $30 on Italy side and $30 on US.

I ordered Lavas Friday and they are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. They are already in Kentucky.

Last edited:
What happens when you get a fee post-delivery and ignore it?
I did that once.... until UPS sent their credit collection agency after me and then I paid
laugh.gif
 but in all seriousness they can ruin your credit  so I would suggest paying.

Last edited:

What happens when you get a fee post-delivery and ignore it?
I did that once.... until UPS sent their credit collection agency after me and then I paid
laugh.gif
 but in all seriousness they can ruin your credit  so I would suggest paying.
I'm surprised they would considering it would cost more to chase $50 through collections, small claims court, etc than it is to just eat it. 

I'm surprised they would considering it would cost more to chase $50 through collections, small claims court, etc than it is to just eat it.
I know.... I thought they had better things to do than that as well
mean.gif
 and my other concern was that while I delayed paying them what would happen to any other packages coming for me that they were to deliver
nerd.gif

Anybody going for them gold kobes June 6? Or am I the only one? Lol
Said I would never buy a $200 shoes ever and I'm breaking all the rules with the 666 Kobe's so I'm assuming it is going to be harder to copp over the heroes.. I practiced on getting the heroes on release and I was successful so il go with the same procedure

hahaha why not?  They look the same, just white.  anyways, trying to steer it away from the other nickname which makes no sense whatsoever

The Gold Collection Elites should be called ANYTHING but 666. That nickname's just stupid. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom