THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
safe that devil number for the durants vi, after all it makes more sense if you guys want too call it that.

So talked to Nike about why the heros haven't shipped (ordered on Friday) and after being previously told they'd ship Monday and then Tuesday at the latest now and hearing a bunch of bs about "we don't know what's up with the order" nonsense.. Will receive a call within the next COUPLE days blah blah blah this is a $225 order man like seriously? Super disappointed

and the peach sock liner is the sample.. remeber bout 20 pages back kobe was wearing the peach sock liner and someone said it was confirmed that the black sock liner was the real dead if i rember 

so ftl stores aren't  getting the unleashed pair or what?? i called and they said they didn't know, and plus they're not on the launch locator

Last edited:
I still say they needed mango flyknit instead of the black... 
indifferent.gif

Would have been an easy cop.

Passing due to the flyknit and swoosh colors being so close to asg.

okay, I have one question....

soo..last year I ordered these four shoes from NDC:

(1) Christmas 2.0 kobe 8s

(2) Mine Grey Kobe 8s

(3) Pit Viper Kobe 8s

(4) YOTH kobe 8s

They all came from Nike's warehouse in Memphis/

the came in an outer brown cardboard box that was labeled with Memphis's logo

nike-6.jpg

I haven't gotten any 9s yet,

but one of my good friends did...

a few weeks ago, he finally got his showtimes from NDC...

he showed me the box, and it was a standard brown box, with no label. when he got it, it was all smushed and very sketchy looking... he didn't even realize it was the 9s from NDC until he opened it... (I pretty sure that he had a pair of bruce lees coming in the mail from ebay at the same time...)

I know its picky, but does anyone else notice this?

Last edited:
I think the gold/ fundamentals pair is really nice. However I remember someone in here earler called the details a dirty sock, that might be what this pair turns into. White flyknit can get so dirty.

I think the gold/ fundamentals pair is really nice. However I remember someone in here earler called the details a dirty sock, that might be what this pair turns into. White flyknit can get so dirty.
hate to say it, but that's probably The Truth

tumblr_mjrtx31kIO1s6bjpio1_400.jpg

Call me crazy but I like the sample dark grey liner Fundamental/Gold Elites more. The only thing I like more on these is the gold shozuku on the tongue. Also would that make the flywire on the new ones mango/peach colored too? Cuz it still looks red to me lol

okay, I have one question....

soo..last year I ordered these four shoes from NDC:
(1) Christmas 2.0 kobe 8s
(2) Mine Grey Kobe 8s
(3) Pit Viper Kobe 8s
(4) YOTH kobe 8s

They all came from Nike's warehouse in Memphis/
the came in an outer brown cardboard box that was labeled with Memphis's logo
nike-6.jpg

I haven't gotten any 9s yet,

but one of my good friends did...

a few weeks ago, he finally got his showtimes from NDC...
he showed me the box, and it was a standard brown box, with no label. when he got it, it was all smushed and very sketchy looking... he didn't even realize it was the 9s from NDC until he opened it... (I pretty sure that he had a pair of bruce lees coming in the mail from ebay at the same time...)

I know its picky, but does anyone else notice this?

I live in memphis, actually 8min from nike.

But they dont use the "memphis" boxes anymore. My last several releases have come from them in plain brown boxes with a label.

Are these the REAL gold elites?? God I hope so cuz look at the difference
I'd like to believe the bottom pic is what will release.  While the top one is what was advertised on NDC's page, it seems odd that this pair wouldn't have a "nickname" tag on the back of the tongue.  The pair in the bottom pic does.  Maybe Nike used a sample for their announcement?

Sad....just got the message from customer support saying "your order was out of stock when they tried to pull it and now they are searching their many warehouses every 30 minutes to locate a pair" in regards to the hero's i haven't heard anything back from NDC

I'd like to believe the bottom pic is what will release.  While the top one is what was advertised on NDC's page, it seems odd that this pair wouldn't have a "nickname" tag on the back of the tongue.  The pair in the bottom pic does.  Maybe Nike used a sample for their announcement?
God man I hope so....I like those SOOOO much better, cuz the white shozoku symbol was off-putting. Has this ever happened before? Has Nike ever changed the shoe between the announcement and the release?

God man I hope so....I like those SOOOO much better, cuz the white shozoku symbol was off-putting. Has this ever happened before? Has Nike ever changed the shoe between the announcement and the release?

The green glow 4 changed from initial pics

Back
Top Bottom