THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Did you order during the initial wave of sizes or did you order when sizes started to reappear? I'm guessing it was a mini restock and they were backordered if it's that long of a wait. That really sucks dude

I bought mine during the first seconds of it being released too and havent gotten an email yet either :frown:

I'm surprised they would considering it would cost more to chase $50 through collections, small claims court, etc than it is to just eat it.
I know.... I thought they had better things to do than that as well :smh:  and my other concern was that while I delayed paying them what would happen to any other packages coming for me that they were to deliver :nerd:

Actually people in the Jb section said they were asked cash upon delivery from UPS for the fees. One dude did get a follow up letter asking for more money because the quote was wrong tho.

What happens when you get a fee post-delivery and ignore it?
I did that once.... until UPS sent their credit collection agency after me and then I paid :lol:  but in all seriousness they can ruin your credit  so I would suggest paying.

How they gonna ruin your credit without your social security #?

I looked at my credit history just recently and only stuff I used to open accounts with my SIN (social insurance number in canada) was there (bank, car loan, credit card, phone bill etc).

I owe eBay some money (which I refuse to pay, f their fees) and that's not there. They used to call me with their threats but stopped.

Actually people in the Jb section said they were asked cash upon delivery from UPS for the fees. One dude did get a follow up letter asking for more money because the quote was wrong tho.
Usually UPS does collect upon delivery but the occasional time it's been via invoice. I'm not sure how they determine which to use.

I'm not sure.... maybe they can't and to be honest I really didn't want to find out.

I looked at my credit history just recently and only stuff I used to open accounts with my SIN (social insurance number in canada) was there (bank, car loan, credit card, phone bill etc).

I owe eBay some money (which I refuse to pay, f their fees) and that's not there. They used to call me with their threats but stopped.
I don't know how it's done technically, but your SS# isn't needed. I used to work at a video rental store that passed off delinquent accounts to collections and those customers would come back to pay late fees once it showed up on their credit report.

Last edited:
[thread="550678"] [/thread]

I don't know how it's done technically, but your SS# isn't needed. I used to work at a video rental store that passed off delinquent accounts to collections and those customers would come back to pay late fees once it showed up on their credit report.

The thing I'm trying to think about is "can they damage your credit with just your name and address?" That's all..

Cause when I was younger, I did stupid crap and I'm surprised none of it showed on my credit report other than all the accounts I've opened with my SIN. And I have amazing credit :pimp:

but there are 6 mango flywire laceloops on the medal side, 6 on the lareral side, and 6 gold lines that make the shozuku

Is that the OFFICIAL one?? Cuz the one on the first pics is different...plz tell me this is the REAL one cuz it's WAAAAAAAY better

Back
Top Bottom