THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Dude if you're low on cash, put the sneaks outta your mind. You'll be better off.

Once the money situation gets better, odds are good that you can cop ~retail later on. These aren't like the Beethovens (which still makes no sense to me).

what do you mean the beethovens dont make sense to you?

Just to divert your guys attentions from the kobe 9 red...
View media item 1179458

196157.gif
Lol. That's one of my favs. What was Kobe reacting to? Anyone know or remember.

Destinee Hooker's insane vert during the US Womens Olympic volleyball game. He's checking the replay on the jumbotron.

Yeah, they are nice. I have them. It wasn't a slight against the shoe, I just honestly don't understand the resale prices on them. They're not a $320+ shoe in my mind.

Yeah, they are nice. I have them. It wasn't a slight against the shoe, I just honestly don't understand the resale prices on them. They're not a $320+ shoe in my mind.

you could say the same for 95% of the shoes on the resell market for the prices they command.

i can undersand it for these. its a simple white/black and flyknit combonation like the OG flyknit trainers.

its a very nice shoe and can be worn casually unlike most basketball shoes.

I went to the mall this evening to check on leftover pairs of WTL if still available and also planning to buy the kobe 9 chinas but they only had sizes 12 and 14s so i looked at these red flyknits on display (size 9 my size). i could say they are very nice but my heart still goes out to the chinas.. welp, will try tomorrow at the other mall if they still got those.. but actually i got tempted to cop those red flyknits.

will see tomorrow. if china's not available then id go for the university red fk

Dude if you're low on cash, put the sneaks outta your mind. You'll be better off.

Once the money situation gets better, odds are good that you can cop ~retail later on. These aren't like the Beethovens (which still makes no sense to me).
I went ahead and got some for 220, which is less than retail  + tax + shipping.   I'm in HS, so all of my money is essentially spending money, just wasn't sure if I wanted to blow about 50% of what I got atm.  But cracked after looking at more instagram pics. 
laugh.gif

I went to the mall this evening to check on leftover pairs of WTL if still available and also planning to buy the kobe 9 chinas but they only had sizes 12 and 14s so i looked at these red flyknits on display (size 9 my size). i could say they are very nice but my heart still goes out to the chinas.. welp, will try tomorrow at the other mall if they still got those.. but actually i got tempted to cop those red flyknits.

will see tomorrow. if china's not available then id go for the university red fk
Good luck man.

Last edited:

you could say the same for 95% of the shoes on the resell market for the prices they command.

i can undersand it for these. its a simple white/black and flyknit combonation like the OG flyknit trainers.

its a very nice shoe and can be worn casually unlike most basketball shoes.
It is a very nice shoe, there are not many shoes that look like this model, and the FK makes it even better IMO.
The value of the shoe will be determined by who wants it. Everyone has a price they're willing to pay. For instance, some folks paid $500 for Cigar 6's, and to some it's work only $50 over retail to them. But a lot of times, it's how much money you have at the time to spend. 

I see...

Looks like we rockin church socks with these then.
Lol, try some Dri-Fit socks. 

Curious to see the IX EM Premium real life pictures.

they're bad in person. greys are one of the cleanest kicks so far in the EM line but the green red and blue are straight up doo doo in real life. shades of red don't match. just poorly executed.

For those who think they are a bit tight, after a few games in them they loosen up pretty amazingly and the Flyknit shows is true colors.

Back
Top Bottom