THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
9's going on sale discount quick :x

remember 8's would sell out within weeks and you could never use codes on em :smh:

Too bad ole Nike doesn't give us extra laces with all our Kobe's. Ya know, one wild, the one subtle set that matches like the reds on the Flyknits ole boy posted. I mean, it's the least they could do after charging us $200 plus...

Too bad ole Nike doesn't give us extra laces with all our Kobe's. Ya know, one wild, the one subtle set that matches like the reds on the Flyknits ole boy posted. I mean, it's the least they could do after charging us $200 plus...

Can't wait to get mine this week, rocking them stock, RIP Michael.

pics
nerd.gif
Sure, of what though?
my bad I misunderstood the words of "true colors" I thought about after I posted but it was too late
laugh.gif

Are we sure that's wasn't a sneaky team loosened my Flywire joke a couple posts above?

Moonwalkers and Thrillers are definitely Michael Jackson.

Beethovens are Beethoven, Nike didn't have to use word play on those.

Now stop with the music stuff and just throw some flyknit in the blender and give us more multicolor! The black HTM multicolors were a piece of art.

Glad able to cop NBA Store deal. Hesitated for a moment but pulled trigger. Got shipping confirmation.

Looks like they sold out.

To me Thrillers are best FK  of the 3 so far.

Contrary to the (vocal) majority, I like the laces on the Reds.

I liked the design of the similar laces on the ASGs, but Nike didn't seem to know what they were doing. They threw different laces on each Elite high, with the Details getting the good, thick laces that the shoe needed.

Moonwalkers and Thrillers are definitely Michael Jackson.

Beethovens are Beethoven, Nike didn't have to use word play on those.

Now stop with the music stuff and just throw some flyknit in the blender and give us more multicolor! The black HTM multicolors were a piece of art.
I know they have more material for those black MC HTMs. I'm hoping those come in a MC restock or released later this year. I like the white MC gum bottoms as well. I'd chill for a while with those.

I am not to much of a fan of the Kobe Elite high tops. They only kobes I like are the low bruce lee yellow colorway 

Its funny how the kobe line goes from having so many colorways dropping at once to we have no idea what any colorway coming out looks like.

Back
Top Bottom