THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Well looks like my 9's went from early delivery scheduled for Wednesday to today 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

just cuz someone posted a link doesnt mean they restocked...

dude didnt even say anything after he posted. can anyone confirm?
MP's were "restocked" this past weekend...it was actually just leftovers from cancelled orders due to bot violations...heard there weren't many available

Only thing I i noticed is it's back to the masterpiece instead if the flyknitwhatever it was routed to late last night. Been up since 4am central time. No sizes have been up.

Last edited:

just cuz someone posted a link doesnt mean they restocked...

dude didnt even say anything after he posted. can anyone confirm?

MP's were "restocked" this past weekend...it was actually just leftovers from cancelled orders due to bot violations...heard there weren't many available

makes me wonder if they are offing the idea of the quartly restock.

How many people who have a smaller than size 10 have the Gumbo box? So far i see a member up here with a 9.5 from NDC with a Gumbo box. And a story of a 9.5 from a store on Times Square with the white box. I got a 8.5 from 34st Footlocker and they have the white box, i received the size 8 from NDC and it came with a white box as well. The white box is the same size as my Masterpieces' white box so it's good in terms of stack-able. Been hearing the gumbo box is more flimsy and oversized compared to the white box. I don't care too much of the box but having that tarot card is nice since it's not a tiny little card. On Nike's website it says each and every box comes with a commemorative gumbo box and tarot card. I'm gonna contact a chat about it and complain and see if i can get a coupon :lol:

My only qualm with the elite white box is that my MP's barely fit in it. Almost feels like i have to correctly place the MP with no room to spare.

I have 2 sz 9.5s and they both came in the Gumbo box with the tarot cards. And they came from my local HoH in Baton Rouge. Nike may have shipped the majority of the Gumbo boxes to stores around New Orleans due to All-Star weekend.

takes me back to how they used to do it a few years ago :lol:

BigJ

U think that's funny huh..?

I haven't laffed in 2 weeks..

J/k

How u livin tho fam? How's the kid doin, he gettin big I'm sure..

sorry... just took me for a trip down memory lane where you could get cancelled orders in the middle of the night. hope you get a pair.

jr is cool tho. we connected at the hip.

There wasn't a restock last night. I was checking my phone as soon as that link was posted. Not sure why he posted it but there wasn't anything available.

sorry... just took me for a trip down memory lane where you could get cancelled orders in the middle of the night. hope you get a pair.

jr is cool tho. we connected at the hip.

Thanks, but nah man nothing to be sorry for

They're just shoes lol

Too old to be butthurt like that over kix

Good to hear tho with your lil man

Back
Top Bottom