THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I at least want one pair of the highs, and I guess the inspiration are next in my list of "wake up at 8am and try to beat the bots"

If anyone can help out with a sz 9, I would be willing to return the favor on a future release, and if you're in need of the LeBron XI ASG sz 9....I have a pair to hook you up right now. PM me! 

Last edited:
Got a size 8, which is spoken for by @t4t3r. Also got a size 9.5, which is up for grabs. Both from Lenox Mall. Still two pairs of size 8s at Champ's as well.

Last edited:
I apologize to the NT members I told I would attempt to help out today. My kids have been out of school so long, I honestly forgot they had to go back today. Didn't have time to get to Lenox. Sending out the pair I was able to get today.
It's the thought that counts!

@tatmantall  when you got your shipping details from sneaker st, what email address did the message come from?  I've emailed them a couple times with no reply.  Thanks

This might be a weird post but I must say, these smell so much better out the box compared to the Infrareds that dropped. Yes, I know there are some factors on why. It's just the new shoe smell on the Kobe's was so refreshing compared to the Jordan's, lol.

This might be a weird post but I must say, these smell so much better out the box compared to the Infrareds that dropped. Yes, I know there are some factors on why. It's just the new shoe smell on the Kobe's was so refreshing compared to the Jordan's, lol.
laugh.gif

^Inspirations, along with all of the Flyknit Elites, will be somewhat limited.

Oh ok, because I heard different. Spoke with a Nike rep on Sunday and they said there's no official word yet. To try back a week before release more or less.

Back
Top Bottom