THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Got through on NDC on RD,checked out and RIGHT when I was about to click order the site went down. Frantically kept attempting to checkout for about 5 more minutes and finally got through 
smokin.gif
. Should be here today,will take pics later.

Man I hope my second pair of asgs come through, would love to work a deal and trade for mps. Both are seriously dope shoes

No restock.  Page alert went off and I checked it ASAP.  Just the usual sold out sign.

Exactly. There was no restock last night, so nobody missed anything.

Nike just put the link back up on the Kobe Collection page... maybe a good sign of a POSSIBLE restock in the near future tho...

And for those asking about the Easter colorway... since Easter isn't until April 20th this year, Nike has plenty of time to "leak" the colorway before they go on sale on Good Friday (4/18). We'll probably see pics in a month or so...

It would be awesome if it was a Kobe IX Flyknit low that so many have been clamoring for... but who knows. :rolleyes

i think the IX elites has only been reserved for greatness and limited colored pairs just like in the past. I'm surprised we have 7-8 official pairs of the elites. People tend to forget that these are elites  and not the flagship model. Easter isn't for a while and the lows should be well out by then, and my hunch is saying that the easters will be slapped on the lows. 

A little derail, but i noticed that Nike said there are hidden glow in the dark spots on the upper of the Maestros but i can't seem to find any. And i still prefer to call them Maestros than Devotions. 

i think the IX elites has only been reserved for greatness and limited colored pairs just like in the past. I'm surprised we have 7-8 official pairs of the elites. People tend to forget that these are elites and not the flagship model. Easter isn't for a while and the lows should be well out by then, and my hunch is saying that the easters will be slapped on the lows. 

A little derail, but i noticed that Nike said there are hidden glow in the dark spots on the upper of the Maestros but i can't seem to find any. And i still prefer to call them Maestros than Devotions. 

Thought there was only 6 Elites seen so far?

1. Masterpiece
2. Devotion
3. Inspiration
4. Perspective
5. Detail
6. Precision (no release date yet)

Correction: + 2 NRG colorways makes 8 colorways so far.

Last edited:
Thought there was only 6 Elites seen so far?

1. Masterpiece
2. Devotion
3. Inspiration
4. Perspective
5. Detail
6. Precision (no release date yet)

MAYBE 7 tho if you count Nick Young's PE.
The 2 NRG's are also Nike Elites. Some might not count them, but to me, they're still part of a officially and publicly released kobe IX elite

for those with an NDC order stuck on label prepared, but no movement... Mine just updated from having a shipping label to out to delivery. Basically UPS never updated the 3 days worth of commute time. Even when I check package progress, it just says 2/14 Label created, 2/18 out for delivery. So if your ups was stuck on the initial label, if you refresh, you might be in for a surprise.

Last edited:
Totally forgot about those since I had no earthly chance to get em...

Repped.
Lol yeah thats why I said some people might not count them. They only released through raffles in NYC and LA so technically they are still an official release, just not widely available to the public. I actually didn't count Nick Young's PE because I'm positive that Nike won't release a pair that looks almost identical to an already slated release colorway (Inspirations). The Precisions can also not be counted because we haven't heard an official word. And the color is also somewhat similar to the Inspirations. And we all know how Nike won't give us any Lakers colors 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I have not seen one person in the Dallas area rockin these or hoopin in these although I'm sure they're out there somewhere cause HOH drops these, they don't really look clean rockin for casual wear from the pics I've seen IMO, I'd wear mine for hoopin if I cop

I have not seen one person in the Dallas area rockin these or hoopin in these although I'm sure they're out there somewhere cause HOH drops these, they don't really look clean rockin for casual wear from the pics I've seen IMO, I'd wear mine for hoopin if I cop
I wore mine to Olive Garden Sunday night lol. 

I've actually seen one person wear the MPs and another wear the Devotions...

It's only been a week and it's not like these were mass-produced...

Back
Top Bottom