THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'VE NEVER HAD ANY OF THOSE ISSUES OR TYPE OF SHIPPING CONFUSION WITH ANY OF MY ORDERS WHETHER THER THROUGH

UPS,FED EX, OR LOCAL POSTAL SERVICE. MY SUGGESTION TO YOU IS GET TO KNOW YOUR DELIVERY DRIVERS, BUILD SUM SORT OF 

FRIENDSHIP OR JUST CONVERSATE WITH THEM EVERY TIME THEY DELIVER, OR R IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. I KNOW ALL MY 3 DELIVERY DRIVERS AND

THEY ALL KNOW I ORDER AND SHIP OUT SHOES 3-4 DAYS OUT OF THE WEEK IM EITHER RECIEVING OR SHIPPING OUT. THEY USUALL WILL GO

OUT OF THER WAY TO DELIVER MY PACKAGES BEFORE 5:30 PM, CUZ I LIVE NEAR BY THE UPS WORK PLACE, AND THEY KNOW IM USUALLY NOT HOME AFTER 5PM.

ITS THE SAME AS GOING TO YOUR LOCAL SHOE SHOPS TO GET YOUR KICKS OR ENTER RAFFLES. GET TO KNOW THE EMPLOYEES AND MANAGER AND HAVE 

A CONVERSATION WITH EM EVERYTIME YOU STOP THROUGH. TO BUILD THAT HOOK UP RELATIONSHIP.

Is it a legit trade for ASG for the MP?

If you can pull off ASG for MP then I would do it. MP are going for 450+ while the ASG are going between 350-400

The MP are looking pretty limited... Not many listings, at least in my sz. The ASG are everywhere right now and might actually drop a little once those who bought to resell get their pairs in from NDC and other online retailers

I'VE NEVER HAD ANY OF THOSE ISSUES OR TYPE OF SHIPPING CONFUSION WITH ANY OF MY ORDERS WHETHER THER THROUGH

UPS,FED EX, OR LOCAL POSTAL SERVICE. MY SUGGESTION TO YOU IS GET TO KNOW YOUR DELIVERY DRIVERS, BUILD SUM SORT OF 

FRIENDSHIP OR JUST CONVERSATE WITH THEM EVERY TIME THEY DELIVER, OR R IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. I KNOW ALL MY 3 DELIVERY DRIVERS AND

THEY ALL KNOW I ORDER AND SHIP OUT SHOES 3-4 DAYS OUT OF THE WEEK IM EITHER RECIEVING OR SHIPPING OUT. THEY USUALL WILL GO

OUT OF THER WAY TO DELIVER MY PACKAGES BEFORE 5:30 PM, CUZ I LIVE NEAR BY THE UPS WORK PLACE, AND THEY KNOW IM USUALLY NOT HOME AFTER 5PM.

ITS THE SAME AS GOING TO YOUR LOCAL SHOE SHOPS TO GET YOUR KICKS OR ENTER RAFFLES. GET TO KNOW THE EMPLOYEES AND MANAGER AND HAVE 

A CONVERSATION WITH EM EVERYTIME YOU STOP THROUGH. TO BUILD THAT HOOK UP RELATIONSHIP.
LOL I agree. When I was waiting for my Prelude 1s, I saw the mailman and I gave him a Vitamin water. Dude was hella cheesin!

In my case, it has nothing to do with knowing the UPS driver.  How does knowing my local driver help me with a "late train" exception a few states away?

If you can pull off ASG for MP then I would do it. MP are going for 450+ while the ASG are going between 350-400

The MP are looking pretty limited... Not many listings, at least in my sz. The ASG are everywhere right now and might actually drop a little once those who bought to resell get their pairs in from NDC and other online retailers
I'm thinking about it as I have the ASG and the MPs did not actually sell in a store around me. 

I actually did not think they will sell out at all since the price and all they negativity in the beginning.

oh yeah I just thought about it right now but who is the guy that would post pictures of himself with the new kobe line shoe of him stepping on the Jordan 11 shoe? lol

we need him to do this again for a 3rd time, having the masterpiece stepping on the gamma 11 though now one real cares for those because its not OG but I would like to see it :lol:

mannn this box that came with the shoe is falling apart...due to poor construction it seems the tabs that go in the holes dont fit and its all loose everywhere...plus they ain't give me my extra laces or card!
it's cool though...was going to hoop in these anyways

Just trade whatever you like. The tag is $225 on each shoe.

I personally think the MP is the better color. I don't care if it was a 1 of 1 color or GR

Wanted these masterpieces so bad I bit the bullet on a size 14 for $350...and normally I wear a size 12.5-13 in Kobes.  Shoe feels a bit loose, but still rocking the ish out of them! can only imagine what they would be like if I had gotten my true size. So some of ya'll need to stop complaining about size issues
laugh.gif

I do agree with those complaining about the lace quality.  These laces are horrible.  I  did a lace swap with some extra black kobe 8 laces, although the picture below is before the lace swap.

Wanted these masterpieces so bad I bit the bullet on a size 14 for $350...and normally I wear a size 12.5-13 in Kobes.  Shoe feels a bit loose, but still rocking the ish out of them! can only imagine what they would be like if I had gotten my true size. So some of ya'll need to stop complaining about size issues
laugh.gif

I do agree with those complaining about the lace quality.  These laces are horrible.  I  did a lace swap with some extra black kobe 8 laces, although the picture below is before the lace swap.
wanting them so bad you pay retail... ok, but wanting them so bad that you pay retail and get the wrong size? Come on man. Step back and think about that. Please.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

3 fitty not a bad price for the MP's but they do look a little long. Still works tho.

In my case, it has nothing to do with knowing the UPS driver.  How does knowing my local driver help me with a "late train" exception a few states away?
yeah pretty much. If its delayed before its even on the truck, it doesn't matter if your MOM is your UPS driver, you ain't getting it that day. 

I understand building a relationship, but it's just the shipping company driver. Its not like hes stealing other shoe packages and sending it your way. The man is just doing his job the way he's suppose to. It's not the same as having a sneaker connect who helps you get limited sneakers with ease.

Just in, still like the MPs better but the asg go hard as well, it's the chaos iridescence + mc flyknit, does it for me everytime. Thought I would hate the Nola box but the logo on the lid is pretty cool.

View media item 811360

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom