THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I found a pair of sags for 330 shipped idk if i should pull the trigger or wait this weekend for the inspiration? Any input?
Thats a fair deal but keep in mind there will always be a better deal around the corner.

Really want to see the details on feet.  Could be hit or miss for me personally.  Might end up looking like some total space boots 
laugh.gif

Perspective is the best out of the March Elites. IMO the Details are the worst of the Elites only better than the NRG CWs.

Last edited:
I dont know about laugh,dope pic minus the socks.

but I hate the dainty ankle poses nowadays.Dudes legs spasm if they keep both feet on the ground to take a picture of their kicks lol ahahahaha

Last edited:

I dont know about laugh,dope pic minus the socks.

but I hate the dainty ankle poses nowadays.Dudes legs spasm if they keep both feet on the ground to take a picture of their kicks lol ahahahaha
shoes look great... just me personally i cant do socks that high with any shoe

I agree I hate all of the colorful high a** socks.Some dudes look like they got on knee highs lol.

Last edited:
jhshahjahahahahahahaa I know.You edited that super fast fam

Them perceptions come out on May 3rd tho

Shout out to @PeruWhite for hooking me up with the ASG :pimp: shoes amazing. Good to know there are still people on here who help out :nthat: Can't wait for this weather to get better so I can wear them.

Thanks again FAM I really appreciate it :nthat:

View media item 822887
Now I definitely need to get the MP's :lol:

Do some homework fam.

Nothing is 100% in all places and confirmed yet.

I really think the 9's look better if the cuff is over the tongue and not tucked in.With sweats tucked in,these 9's got people looking like Goku lol ahahahhahahaa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom