THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

jhshahjahahahahahahaa I know.You edited that super fast fam

Them perceptions come out on May 3rd tho
Perceptions drops on Feb. 29th. Twitter Link Only 
nerd.gif

Lol I caught that with the quickness. We're probably the only two that saw it and know about the Perceptions. Ha ha

I caught it. That's why I said the names are starting to drive me crazy lol. I also didn't wantto be a **** about cause clearly these names are confusing everybody.

Damn, really sucks. There's so much on the 9s that there's bound to be problems. That's no excuse though, but I kind of expected this.
I mean, it's JUST paint. Everything else is fine. I just think for around $250, they could've done better. But overall it's cool.
It's just not "the" shoe for 2014. They will be balled in only to mesmerize the Defenses.

Devotion will be my last Elite purchase. Will probably skip the lows. 1 pair max if a nice CW surfaces.
This has been an issue we have had since kobe 5 6 7, and I did not think I would have the issue on the 8s until I saw my gold shozoku on the tongue worn off as well. I don't get it, they know people lace them up high, why can't they make that a solid colored rubber. It really bugs me how most of my shozokus on the tongue are chipped. You make a great point, we are not paying 119.99 or 129.99 anymore, we are paying 225, you would think they could at least fix that. 

I understand what nitpicking is, but I also understand that when you pay a certain amount you expect a level of quality.

^If I buy one of the March colorways, the Inspirations would definitely be it. Still kinda on the fence though cuz I've been spending my fair share lately...

I like how the Nike Basketball puts this photo on IG with the guy wearing the socks that go half way up his calf to make the shoe not look as high.  Smart but when I wear the normal Elite socks with these shoes the socks go barely above the shoe ha.

Back
Top Bottom