THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

You must not know anything about Swoosh.
Simple. It's a way for Nike to get their employees to spend their ~$300 bi-weekly paychecks back to Nike by giving them 50% and thinking it's a deal when in reality, it's just because they make $7 an hour working 30 hours or less a week.  Great strategy.

Last edited:
Simple. It's a way for Nike to get their employees to spend their ~$300 bi-weekly paychecks back to Nike by giving them 50% and thinking it's a deal when in reality, it's just because they make $7 an hour working 30 hours or less a week.  Great strategy.

QFT. So sad, but undeniably true.

I'm talking about him thinking Kobe 9's will be on Swoosh.

lol that goes for most retail clothing companies such as abercrombie and fitch and american eagle.

I love the idea of high tops with flynit but the price will not be cheap. I don't like how Nike is raising the price tag every year, I don't know I just expect that from Lebrons but Kobe's hopefully this isn't the real price tag for every Kobe release this year.

Can't get on board with these until I see some photos where they look good being worn casually, don't care what the color way is. I just don't find myself rocking high tops very often minus a couple models. Plus 275 as a retail price is just crazy to me. Now when the 9 low hits it's game on.

Last edited:
yeah nothing really beats the Masterpieces.. but really though i think every signature lines first model stands out like Del Sols 6's..

MASTERPIECES or INSPIRATIONS?

stuck on which one I love more, that black sole is fire doh!!
Same, I like the masterpieces flyknit, but I like the black sole

Or the details 

Will pass on the ASGs 

$275 though 
laugh.gif

Don't care how nice the colorways are, i won't wear a shoe with that silhouette.  and that price tag
sick.gif

The elites will hit outlets thats for sure.

These are a GR, any GR at 200+ will see the florescent lights of a factory store.

Now when and where is the real question.

Back
Top Bottom