THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Who was the dude that needed a trading card because they didn't get one with their Kobe 9 ASGs..

I ended up with two in my box
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Already wore the ASGs to work yesterday..so comfy..they are definitely a head turner
lol i think the employees were taking them out of the box and accidentally dropped another 1 in. NDC just did a restock on the fire red jordan 5's and i added it to cart. That quarterly restock 
laugh.gif

FYI. Been watching prices on eBay. Looking like 380-400 for asg in sizes 11-12. Way more than if pay for them.

A bunch out there though. I was hoping there would be so many it'd be in the high 200s.

On to the next I guess.

They tweeted out some Jordan 5 FirevRed this am so maybe. I'd love to see individual items throughout the day rather than one mass offering
yea, I saw but wasn't with copping personally. 

I hope the white infrared 6's get put up again

It just makes sense though since it's president's day, and the last one was on a monday too, cyber monday.. im just being hopeful

Yeah I'd rather see individual items than a mass offering as well

Mainly any of the 2 Kobes

Dont eem want no Yeezy

I'd want the yeezy's if I could rock them without looking over my shoulder all the time, but I wouldn't mind a quick few grand..

It just makes sense though since it's president's day, and the last one was on a monday too, cyber monday.. im just being hopeful

It's also Jordans bday

Side note, I'm here at Lenox grabbing breakfast like I do everyday so I'll check out Champ's/ftl for the Atlanta guys.

Your pair is sick, :pimp:

So much purple flyknit on the left sneaker.

If I were a 14 I would be SALT.

I wish my pairs had that much purple in it.

My left sneaker has a decent amount of purple, but not that much, :frown:

I really don't think I like either laces for the ASG.

Might have to take a trip to the outlets and see if I can find replacement laces somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom