THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I called up the Nike Lenox store, and the lady on the phone said all they had were GS sizes and they sold the adult sizes yesterday. I don't know if she was just lying or what.  What did they say in store?
Adult sizes got ghost yesterday. People were grabbin whatever. You can find them on CL for 425 lol. Them cats wasted no time.

So no special color for Easter?

Not yet. Give it until close to the end of March

Easter isn't until April 20th, and the Easter pack wouldn't be sold until Good Friday on 4/18.

That's a whole bunch of time to announce a colorway.

Last edited:
FYI. Been watching prices on eBay. Looking like 380-400 for asg in sizes 11-12. Way more than if pay for them.

A bunch out there though. I was hoping there would be so many it'd be in the high 200s.

On to the next I guess.

I've seen the ASG's go for 300-340 locally. Had my extra pair up for 320 all weekend with no success. Depends where you live I guess.

Just tried on my size 13 and they felt a little big. Since these don't come in 12.5's you guys think I should go down to 12? or would that be too tight? All my other Kobe's I have been a size 13 and felt great. Is there a break-in period? I can't play yet cuz of a bum knee.. so anybody kicking some knowledge would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

Just tried on my size 13 and they felt a little big. Since these don't come in 12.5's you guys think I should go down to 12? or would that be too tight? All my other Kobe's I have been a size 13 and felt great. Is there a break-in period? I can't play yet cuz of a bum knee.. so anybody kicking some knowledge would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance
Awesome thanks guys

they do come in 12.5 i saw some yesterday

That's tough -- tbh I think the 12 would be a little too tight... It's a shame because 12.5 would probably be perfect.  

Went half down in my pair and very glad I did.

I have half a mind to swear off Foot Locker altogether. I bought 2 pairs of the Kobe Maestro online for store pickup. Then got to the store and they knew nothing about it. Bastards. It's 2014, how can inventory management be this incompetent!?!?

I have half a mind to swear off Foot Locker altogether. I bought 2 pairs of the Kobe Maestro online for store pickup. Then got to the store and they knew nothing about it. Bastards. It's 2014, how can inventory management be this incompetent!?!?

Didnt know they offer instore pickup for these? At Ftl?

Back
Top Bottom