THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
like 10 kids at my gym all got the easter IX's :lol:

they look good on feet, still cant think of purchasing them if they cant handle being balled in hard and potentially ripping. a few got kung fu's as well. most Kobes ive seen on feet since the VI's

Need those too bad I don't live in oregon
Yea man I been on a quest for em since I took em back..... sizing issues lol. I finally figured it out that tts was the real way to go. I slide in one shoe for some reason. Even measured my feet at the store and they both the same. Long story short I need the inspirations..... If any one knows where to get a size 13 bruce lee let me know. Im talkin retail fellas I try not to buy resale.

Last edited:
like 10 kids at my gym all got the easter IX's
laugh.gif

they look good on feet, still cant think of purchasing them if they cant handle being balled in hard and potentially ripping. a few got kung fu's as well. most Kobes ive seen on feet since the VI's
I agree I been seeing more kobes now than I have in a long time. Seen some dude at the mall rocking the 6 mangos but they had to be like two full sizes to big cuz they were like flip flops when he was walking.

If you scored 6x on concords then why you worried about 170 bucks? Bs
im guessing you struck out on the concords lmao

im not worried about 170 bucks…i just dont think the crimsons are worth that much

concords are worth every penny every time 

im selling 3 of the 6

comprehension difficulties much?

Last edited:
Hey quick question guys. I know its probably stupid but can you use a credit card when buying from a regular seller on ebay? Im bout to make a purchase but am afraid of being screwed over. I do not have my bank account tied in to my paypal

Yea man I been on a quest for em since I took em back..... sizing issues lol. I finally figured it out that tts was the real way to go. I slide in one shoe for some reason. Even measured my feet at the store and they both the same. Long story short I need the inspirations..... If any one knows where to get a size 13 bruce lee let me know. Im talkin retail fellas I try not to buy resale.
Keep watching Crooked Tongues. They had Bruce Lee's for $166 delivered  size 13 up until last night.(25% OFF PROMOTION)

I posted the sale last week.

Got me ONE on way from them with it.

Last edited:
like 10 kids at my gym all got the easter IX's
laugh.gif

where you from? Wondering if it's a regional thing. Nobody in  my hometown has any recent kobes lol guys i hoop with think im balling cuz i have showtimes and easters 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Mainly kd's at my gym (the Y)..

As for kobes, just me and this other kid hold it down..

Black Crimsons will be here tmoro, can't wait to test them bad boys..

Best part about it is if I don't like them, I have a homeboy that plays that's into kobes and will buy them right off my feet...Fresh after playing in them too..

Did these really drop at some point or was it on some ultra exclusive ish?  This pic is driving me mad, I'd love a pair of these for daily wear.    Anyone have any word if they'll be dropping any normal colorways in these or will it be straight funky CWs from here on?  Thanks good people.

Bmp9ZUKCYAEVgWf.jpg

Seen a pair on ebay from Poland for a mere 2,500.  That's a few bucks more than what I wanted to spend though.  haha

Last edited:

Did these really drop at some point or was it on some ultra exclusive ish?  This pic is driving me mad, I'd love a pair of these for daily wear.    Anyone have any word if they'll be dropping any normal colorways in these or will it be straight funky CWs from here on?  Thanks good people.

Seen a pair on ebay from Poland for a mere 2,500.  That's a few bucks more than what I wanted to spend though.  haha
Ya these are one of the two NRG pairs that released exclusively at 21 Mercer and Dover Street in NY and also at the Vault in LA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom