THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

these things @sneakernews
What are these?....part of the GS "Dr. Suess" pack? 
roll.gif

these things @sneakernews
LOL at waldo, and aquafresh.   They could have released these in july and said "4th of july"  theme IMO.  but then again that kind of butchers a "team usa" cw haha

Last edited:
I've only seen one dude wear the Kobe IX Elite casually and it was this weekend at FTL. How about you guys?

Last edited:
saw the crimsons in person. it didnt wow me. the easters actually had petter pattern and color scheme imo. just not something i could rock everyday. where the crimsons you can, but just looked ok. dare i say i thought it looked better in pics than in person. could see it being discounted.

and i have yet to see anyone wear elites casually. i only see them on instagram or other social media sites being worn, or just being taken pics of with a lot of BOKEH in the background.

its flyknit lows for sure for me or if i can get EM philippines at retail from relatives.

also WHEN and/or IF the flyknit lows release.. if i'm not able to score and have to purchase from a reseller, is there a guide here on NT to show if the seller WEAKENED the flywire?? dont want them snapping and breaking on me while im wearing im wearing them to take instagram photos or positioning them outside my window on the roof sill to take pics of

saw the crimsons in person. it didnt wow me. the easters actually had petter pattern and color scheme imo. just not something i could rock everyday. where the crimsons you can, but just looked ok. dare i say i thought it looked better in pics than in person. could see it being discounted.

and i have yet to see anyone wear elites casually. i only see them on instagram or other social media sites being worn, or just being taken pics of with a lot of BOKEH in the background.

its flyknit lows for sure for me or if i can get EM philippines at retail from relatives.

also WHEN and/or IF the flyknit lows release.. if i'm not able to score and have to purchase from a reseller, is there a guide here on NT to show if the seller WEAKENED the flywire?? dont want them snapping and breaking on me while im wearing im wearing them to take instagram photos or positioning them outside my window on the roof sill to take pics of
trying too hard

Anyone think the heroes will sit on Friday online? I'm not feeling them all that much, but if they sell out I may grab a pair because down the line my mind may change...

"Ya these are one of the two NRG pairs that released exclusively at 21 Mercer and Dover Street in NY and also at the Vault in LA"

Appreciate it, thanks for the info.  The all black high elite should be unleashed upon the masses GR style.  I'm getting ready to rock the IX on the casual with some shorts as soon as the weather dries up around here.  Their to fresh to leave in the box and I'm to lazy to go ball in em.  Getting ready to break em out.  haha  

Last edited:
I would think the superheros will sit.   imo, the crimson lows were nice, and those are sitting.  everyone and their wallets are waiting for FK lows,  which I am not helping (building hype)  but its no secret at this point. 

Back
Top Bottom