THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyones Beethovens shoes drastically different colours? The knit on the outer of the shoe doesn't have very much black in, almost white in parts. Makes them look almost like a mc Beethoven ha

Anyones Beethovens shoes drastically different colours? The knit on the outer of the shoe doesn't have very much black in, almost white in parts. Makes them look almost like a mc Beethoven ha
Post some pictures if you can? I'm interested in seeing these...

My left shoe has more black than the right shoe...but that's what's nice about flyknit. Then once you move closer to the toe, the left shoe has less black than the right.

Does anyone know of a place in OC that is doing FCFS for the China? Sorry in advance if this has been answered already.

My left shoe has more black than the right shoe...but that's what's nice about flyknit. Then once you move closer to the toe, the left shoe has less black than the right.
Sorry for the poor quality but it's past eleven here so a tad dark.
My mc have shipped now and are due on Wednesday. Think that'll be me done on Kobe's, well actually can never say never ha
Yeah my pair has a slight variation between the left and right shoe.  But I agree that it's what makes Flyknit nice.

EXT's came today.  Quality is top notch!
Got mine today as well. Overall happy with them - only complaints are:

- a little blemish/scuff on the leather of one shoe (which I'll dab with a leather restorative, make it less noticeable)

- I wish the texture stamping was more pronounced on the toe box, but some of the definition probably is lost in shaping the toe box over the last

- for whatever reason one of the protective chrome stickers was missing.

Kind of nitpicking, but for 240+ after tax and shipping, I feel justified.

Edit: Also looks like pairs are all different, variations in the scale patterns at different points - running different directions, size at certain spots, etc.

Last edited:
glasses.gif
Esplain! Photoshop? Carbon Fiber Transplant?

These things are sexy as hell. Sorry for the poor pic. I'm no photographer. I really like the laces, good quality. Overall a great sneaker that can double as a shoe and be worn with more professional/appropriate attire, not just jeans or sweats. TTS for those still planning on copping.
View media item 1156885

Last edited:
Just when I was defending the EM Models

SMH

Edit: I guess the mods removed the link but on Nike's website there's a pack of em models coming out on the 5th. Straight terrible.

Yeah, they've been posted. The black ones looked ok, but the other colors. :smh: and to add $10 for the 3M :smh:

Back
Top Bottom