THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Alright, who copped those details on eBay for 300? I was looking to strike a deal
mean.gif
What size I saw a guy on Insta whose selling a size 11 for 260 I think if thats a good size ill find his tag and send it over

Thats not a good price. Free is not even a good price for those. That shoe is done. Keep that 120 save up for a better looking pair.

brave blues is still available in camarillo, i was able to do a phone order but i canceled it. 

they're on sale right now on champ's website and in some footlocker stores for $202, go to a footlocker store and have them stock locate your size and price match the $202, you'll save $7-15 shipping cost from camarillo. also if you have one you can use your vip coupon so that's another $10 or $20 off. 

of corse this is only gonna work if you're close to a footlocker store, if youre gonna end up spending $5 on gas then just order them from camarillo. my place is literary just a cross the street from footlocker so this works for me. 

Last edited:
brave blues is still available in camarillo, i was able to do a phone order but i canceled it. 

they're on sale right now on champ's website and in some footlocker stores for $202, go to a footlocker store and have them stock locate your size and price match the $202, you'll save $7-15 shipping cost from camarillo. also if you have one you can use your vip coupon so that's another $10 or $20 off. 

of corse this is only gonna work if you're close to a footlocker store, if youre gonna end up spending $5 on gas then just order them from camarillo. my place is literary just a cross the street from footlocker so this works for me. 

Camarillo won't ship because the total comes out to > $200

I've been out the sneaker game for a while and came across these on ebay. it's so hard to tell with these fly knit shoes if they're beat

Usually with flyknit you can easily tell they are fake. For the most part there are not high quality kobe 9 fakes out there

I've been out the sneaker game for a while and came across these on ebay. it's so hard to tell with these fly knit shoes if they're beat
The sole has been torn off in the back of the shoe. I would say they have been ridden hard and put up wet.

Its your money though.

You can a brand new pair for just a little more.

The sole has been torn off in the back of the shoe. I would say they have been ridden hard and put up wet.

Its your money though.

You can a brand new pair for just a little more.
Thanks! I'll pass on these. I just thought I found a steal, but thankful i posted here to make sure. 

Back
Top Bottom