The Official Kobe X iD thread

This isn't even worth debating over...But I'll go ahead and respond.

People don't get what they want? If I pull my credit card out of my pocket and pay 250 for a shoe the looks like a popular shoe that's limited, that's my bag baby. Nobody...and I mean nobody is in a position to tell me or others what I want or should buy. Creativity or no creativity, my money, my shoes.

Does hype exist? Yes it does, but you forget that the colorways you mention and many others are just very solid colorways.

Don't be a sneaker hipster. Don't under value bred/royal 1s, yeezy color ways etc etc just because of hype on them.
Imagine this in a chris rock voice:

Nike: I'll give you the tools to build anything you want

Sheep: Nah I just want whats limited

Nike: Huh? I'm allowing you to pick and choose whatever you can think of, to truly stand out and let your inner designer come out

Sheep: Nah I just want whats limited
Oh and btw the all red w/gold swoosh colorway you mentioned...That's a hyped cw too. (See LeBron championship colorways)
I think you can say that about almost any colorway nowadays cuz most likely its been done before. I think the best MC was the white with gold swoosh but you can say they copied the GMP 6s. Your argument holds no weight there.

Thats it, I'm done. Everyone buy whatever, I just thought its a shame to not take advantage when you get the opportunity to be the creator for once. That's all

Off to work, have a nice day fellas

To the one dude saying we should make yellow or purple ******* shoes your crazy and lost it bro. BLACK, GREY, RED, BLUE sneakers are more aesthetically pleasing . Most just want a dope looking shoe that doesn't look outlandish, synchs with various outfits, and is an overall clean/solid CW. It's that simple. There is no hype for anything but the shark teeth and most of us know now that it comes with a MAJOR drawback and that's no inner swoosh. The CWs u listed are classic for REASON.

And to the dude waiting 2.5 weeks, I ordered July 3rd and haven't gotten any info besides starting, I highly doubt there gonna make the August 13th deadline. Unless something wasn't scaned. I dunno. But Nikes is charging way toooo much for mistakes when New Balance is doing 2 day tourarounds.

Some of the shoes u listed as just being products of hype, are major sneakers with incredible CWS & design, plus dope details that truly look "nice" if I just found them at the Sea-Tac mall famous footwear. And the colors u listed are always relevan/timeless, it's not hype.

Last edited:
Was told by Nike chat several times my order hasn't been started... It's been 2.5 weeks. Earlier on was told it was started. Was just told it had been started. So confused. Does Nike do this sh*t often? My IDs took around 2-2.5 weeks
get that 20 off 

laugh.gif
Hey, don't knock them. I'M THE CREATOR!!!!!   
wink.gif

True. Same could be said about the Mamba Moments pair as well. Granted they were worn by Kobe and could have just as easily released that pair alone as a release, but gave us the option to make the same pair or customize it differently.
Definitely. The mamba moments were like that as well. I feel that there were a decent amount of variations with that. The pair mostly made was the pair worn by Kobe though. I picked up a pair of the Mamba Moments right away. I was online when the MC was up both times and kinda just said nah. Im glad others enjoy it though, i just dont think were gonna get anything like that for the 10's. 

Anyone out there done the light/dark grey swoosh option on the sharkteeth. I think that would look nice if anyone has any photos off IG let me know please

Back
Top Bottom