THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by VAHustler

no, more people wear them on the west than east... nothing stupid just fact. Has nothing to do with attitude. More so of style... his sneakers are just ugly to me.

Kinda hard to determine that the 300% increase in sales/revenue just on the Zk5 was all west coast based... But back to your opinion and " most of the east coast " opnions, it's cool. Some ppl 'll like em, some won't.

Originally Posted by SexPistol032

this reminds me of when i was in middle school and the Jordan 13s was coming out and everyone was like of my Gosh there fugly and then when they released them and people got a chance to see them in person they fell inlove, damn NikeTalk all you dudes are going in on there sneakers without even seeing then in person lol, i personally think there look exactly like the beloved 7s but with a different style on the sides. I bet good money that half of the people saying there ugly are going to be the same people you see rockin them in the WDYWT post. SMH

Cosign...

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Looks like they're giving him the Vince Carter treatment.

Every idiot who posted something like "we'll see in a few months when some dope colorways come out how you feel" or "when you see it in person you'll change your mind" is wrong. I'll put it in bold for ya:
These shoes are bulky, ugly, low-end looking boot-like pieces of trash. I will never like a single colorway of this shoe, I will never buy a pair of these, I will never wear a pair of these. 

So don't think that because you blindly like everything with a swoosh or Bron attached that we'll come around to liking awful shoes. 

Seriously, the Zigtechs are a better shoe (and probably will sell better) than these failures. Wall gave an interview, saying how he loves the zigtech on court. Lebron switches his shoes when he gets into the playoffs... you tell me which guy is happier with his signature shoe....

laugh.gif
 @ the kobe stans getting all mad.

i wonder if they are going to make a ps version with zoom.

i like all the "nubuck/leather" material on the upper, just wish they would have made the tounge thicker.

I have always said this... If you can accept praise and acclaim, then you should be able to handle a little criticism. With that being said, these are a HUGE step backwards in the Lebron line. Mr. Petrie created the most successful Lebron's ever with the VII's now these VII's are so freaking generic and Un-signature like. They aren't ugly by any means, but they are extremely underwhelming.

BUT at the end of the day Lebron had to approve the final product, so if he likes them, and the shoes are for him, then I need to shut my %#$@@%# mouth.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Looks like they're giving him the Vince Carter treatment.

Every idiot who posted something like "we'll see in a few months when some dope colorways come out how you feel" or "when you see it in person you'll change your mind" is wrong. I'll put it in bold for ya:
These shoes are bulky, ugly, low-end looking boot-like pieces of trash. I will never like a single colorway of this shoe, I will never buy a pair of these, I will never wear a pair of these. 

So don't think that because you blindly like everything with a swoosh or Bron attached that we'll come around to liking awful shoes. 

Seriously, the Zigtechs are a better shoe (and probably will sell better) than these failures. Wall gave an interview, saying how he loves the zigtech on court. Lebron switches his shoes when he gets into the playoffs... you tell me which guy is happier with his signature shoe....
with lebron, it's all marketing. nike gives him a new shoe to wear, so he'll wear it. he and nike both make money off of it.

i still don't understand why any player would put away shoes he's broken in all season for new ones, especially for the playoffs. this goes for lebron, kobe and every other player.

I'm from the east coast and kobe playing on the west coast and lebron playing closer to the east coast have nothing to do with why I buy either one of their shoes. I don't buy lebron's just because they say lebron and I don't buy kobe's just because they say kobe but if I like the way the shoe looks, the colorway, and they're comfortable then that's all that matters to me.

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

laugh.gif

i like all the "nubuck/leather" material on the upper, just wish they would have made the tounge thicker.
who's that little guy in your avatar?

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

laugh.gif

what does being a Kobe Stan have to do with wearing shoes???

Originally Posted by VAHustler

NobleKane said:
l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

mynameaintG wrote:

i'll be seeing ya'll in the Kobe 6 thread soon. hahahahaha.

roll.gif
 I chuckled..

if Kobe keeps up the crap that he brings out, you will never see me in that thread

#**????? you dont like the kobe line???? craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy

I don't like the kobe line.....along with so many others on the east coast.

Did you think about this before you typed it?

I wonder if the people who buy Lebron would even play ball in them ? From what i experienced, Kobe shoes really feel lighter and perform better. Most of the people who i seen wearing Lebron were fat and unathletic. I guess they wear Lebron for casual rather than ball.  I have yet to see one dude play serious good ball in Lebron.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I wonder if the people who buy Lebron would even play ball in them ? From what i experienced, Kobe shoes really feel lighter and perform better. Most of the people who i seen wearing Lebron were fat and unathletic. I guess they wear Lebron for casual rather than ball.  I have yet to see one dude play serious good ball in Lebron.
*looks at avy*
Shuddup.

I see ppl wearin the AM lebron 7s.... But never seen a cutter/slasher wear 'em.... If so... Eeehh.... The PS's are something different tho. He has to go back to the lbj 2/4 formula but more mobile. My opinion tho.

i actually see solider iiis and ivs more than kobes... dont let your infatuation with kobe blind you.

Not bad.

They remind me of the Lebron 2s a little bit. It'll be interesting to see what colorways Nike has planned for the VIIs.

And please believe a lot the dudes bashing the VIIIs now will do a 180 closer to the release date.

Back
Top Bottom