THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

They don't look that much different than the 7s. YES INNOVATION AT ITS FINEST!
C'mon Nike. I have no desire to buy these. At all.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

1277296380497932431.jpg
Sorry Nike... looks like something Alonzo Mourning would have worn back in the day!
LOL, I'm trying to think what Zo wore back then....

The way I look at it...how much of a different shoe did you expect? Nike is clearly changing a few things with each shoe as the line develops similar to how the jordan line was

From the zoom generation to the 8 the shoe has seen leather, foam material, nubuck to zoom, air max etc....
like I said earlier I'm a fan of this shoe and will cop one pair to keep on ice....I have high hopes for this lebron line in the future

i hope yall know that is a pic them in kid sizes. im waiting for pics of them in adult sizes and other colorways

Like i said before, JP is capable of turning in something much more innovative, and aesthetically pleasing.

Not the ugliest shoe Nike have turned out by a mile, by nowhere near the prettiest either.

I'm blaming Lebron, Lebron's people, or Nike's beancounters for this.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Sorry Nike... looks like something Alonzo Mourning would have worn back in the day!

LOL, I'm trying to think what Zo wore back then....

Amongst others.

noij2g.jpg

I liked the 6 the first time I saw it. I loved the 6 PS. I hate this shoe. The midsole is basically unchanged, the upper is busy and doesn't seem coherent, and some of the details just seem odd. The triangles on the upper? The odd rubber eyestay tab? The curved eyestay reinforcement piece? The shoe looks disjointed.

Not bad, I'm sure it will grow on me like the VII's did

The only part I really don't like is the lacing system around the top, that just doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the shoe

Looks like they took this shoe and extended it into a high top basketball version, then threw an air max unit onto the bottom

nike-air-trainer-sc-2010-shoe.jpg

SMH at Nike for releasing this trash as the LBJ 8...Just as the Lebron line seemed to be heading in the right direction, they drop a straight dud

The other colorways that are being PS'ed look really good...

I seen someone working on the new style of the dunkman - Blk/Lime (as close as the logistics in ps allows for NEON)

Anyways, I'm not feeling the BREDS -- Then again, I wasnt feeling the OG 7 colorway either.

But here's to having a required taste for the exotic! I love Anchovies -- So sue me!

biggest waste of time ever. There is nothing innovative about this shoe.its not even completely flywire so its definitely gonna be heavier then its predecessor. Whoever designed this needs help with design. It basically looks like the last shoe but it is lacking innovation. They're deidcating way to much money to Lebron and his brand to put out this garbage.

watch Nike come out with some dope commercial and everyone in here will switch up opinions

Back
Top Bottom