The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
That anodized yellow has been shown to look pretty gold. The swoosh would be that mustard yellow color though, so not close there. Everything else you are spot on about.

This exactly. Obviously things like gold flakes in the soles, "iPromise" scibbed on the posite, and lace lock will not duplicated. But it's been said on numerous occasions that the anodized yellow is actually gold. The fact is you can get extremely close. No way this would be the 2k14... Because tons of ppl would/already have iD this.

That anodized yellow has been shown to look pretty gold. The swoosh would be that mustard yellow color though, so not close there. Everything else you are spot on about.

This exactly. Obviously things like gold flakes in the soles, "iPromise" scibbed on the posite, and lace lock will not duplicated. But it's been said on numerous occasions that the anodized yellow is actually gold. The fact is you can get extremely close. No way this would be the 2k14... Because tons of ppl would/already have iD this.

wouldn't be the first time we've had a shoe release that could be "resembled" via ID.

Forging Irons
Champ Xs

are two notable that could be resembled but not exactly duplicated.

That's Nike's game plan. Sell out the hot limited release shoes which drives people to cop other shoes in similar colorways or jump online and spend 15% more on a close-but-not-quite ID.

Came into the thread after 4 days away from NT to see if there was any news or pics. Nope. Just a whole lotta bickering and speculation. The usual on NT. 
roll.gif

Probably check back in later this week. For more bickering.

Came into the thread after 4 days away from NT to see if there was any news or pics. Nope. Just a whole lotta bickering and speculation. The usual on NT. 
roll.gif

this might of been your 4th time saying this. we got it the first time fam no need to continue saying it

roll.gif

this might of been your 4th time saying this. we got it the first time fam no need to continue saying it
Oh I'll make sure to mark it down as the 5th time later this week when I repeat it again fam. I thought we all were just threadcrapping and repeating/rehashing what was said 20 pages ago because no one has any useful info on these Brons. Irony much?

roll.gif

Oh I'll make sure to mark it down as the 5th time later this week when I repeat it again fam. I thought we all were just threadcrapping and repeating/rehashing what was said 20 pages ago because no one has any useful info on these Brons. Irony much?
you keep saying how you spent your days away from NT as if we actually give a . Just saying. 

Last edited by a moderator:

roll.gif

you keep saying how you spent your days away from NT as if we actually give a . Just saying. 
And now you keep quoting me as if I give a either. Just saying. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i wasn't even trying to start an argument. I was just cleary letting him know we heard him the first 4 times he typed it out. What was he expecting 

i wasn't even trying to start an argument. I was just cleary letting him know we heard him the first 4 times he typed it out. What was he expecting 
I guess I should have cried about it more and filled every page like you did because Adam wouldn't give you a video game code. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Either way i think those ring ceremony ones could be a possibility. Corks came out end of feb these come out march so there could b some type of connection

I just remembered why I stayed off NT for months. The past two pages have been full of dumb. Feel bad for BigJ for having to actually validate these dummies.  
roll.gif
roll.gif

I took a hiatus on Niketalk bc all the noobs with the exact postings by dude who posted his order number... Looks like some things never change. 
roll.gif
mean.gif

No one was crying fam I had legit argument and a case to fight. Which some of the same NTers had I was keeping them updated.Unlike you with these wack *** post about not being here cause of such nd such. And I provided this thread with legit info from that dude Adam

Last edited:
wouldn't be the first time we've had a shoe release that could be "resembled" via ID.

Forging Irons
Champ Xs

are two notable that could be resembled but not exactly duplicated.

True. Very true. Still holding out hope that Nike will make these truly special and unique.

I think Nike should honestly just give us these for free. Lebron is not even a fan of this sneaker but that's just me though

I thought the red and gold joints are a possibility too, I would be happy with them they're pretty dope

Nike & 2k being real quiet about this and it's bothering me honestly. Could be a good or bad thing. Leaning towards the latter.

I hope it's a good looking shoe, someone offered me 700 I turned it down I'm holding our for more and that could be a mistake who knows.

I wish I had time for two codes so I could keep a pair but only had time for one. If I can flip them for money to put towards other shoes I much rather have then I'm gonna do it.

I never get resell opportunities and that wasn't my goal going into this but there are so many other pairs of shoes I'd rather have

i wouldnt mind either the gold and red or "1 of 1"s...id be pretty happy with a mens size of the fruity pebble gs too

Not going to lie, my main wish is for a gitd red sole. I am not a fan of the whole yeezy phenomenon but I am a sucker for gimmicks. Red gitd is just one of those guilty pleasures that I am wishing for. Maybe even translucent red with gold flakes.

At this point there is nothing to do but create mental NikeID's for what you would want until the pictures come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom