The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

the only theory i have is, AND PLEASE GOD DONT LET IT BE RIGHT, is that maybe the other day when the report started rolling in that people werent getting codes anymore tht was really the end? and a glitch then allowed the codes to start being handed out again. BTW i hope this is wrong because im in the group after that initial scare.

Also, I keep seeing people say a FSR is available. while i or no one else has confirmation of this, i can almost certainly guarantee to you that these are being made to order no matter the sizes, which is why they mostly all show available. i read they were coming in an ID box, so that only makes even more sense when put into context. can you imagine if you played through and wore an 11 but only 7.5 were still available? I think they're just creating 2014 in whatever the sizes ordered are and thats it, so seeing a FSR probably means absolutely nothing in regards to how many codes may or may not be left
first off there is no size run, the shoes r made to order so until they sell out every size will be available. the ones that are grayed out n not available, they aren't making. I don't kno if im 100% right, but i think i am, is that the reason people weren't getting codes is because the roster update they put out screwed something up for a while. I couldnt sign onto 2k's webpage all yesterday.then around 6 someone posted that they got a code, so i finished playin when i got home from work around 11, n i also got my code. there had to be some sort of error from the update.it happened with the first roster update too it ruined a bunch of save files on my career, mine being 1 of them.

So if i didn't get a code straight after the innovation kitchen, i need to make another MyPlayer to get it? I'm currently in the 2nd game of my 2nd season. Made the signature shoe around game 65. Accidentally simmed the playoffs (lol) if it matters.

Has anyone contacted nike and just asked if they were close to selling out the 2014 pairs. Im pretty sure they can answer that question if you just ask about your specific order number, then ask a few other questions. I will do it tomorrow and let you guys know what they say if they answer the question at all.

So if i didn't get a code straight after the innovation kitchen, i need to make another MyPlayer to get it? I'm currently in the 2nd game of my 2nd season. Made the signature shoe around game 65. Accidentally simmed the playoffs (lol) if it matters.
i got my code IMMEDIATELY after creating the shoe, without playing any more games. it was all part of the same sequence

i doubt they will give you a straight answer, and even if they said "yea its fine" then DQ'd you later on it, i mean what could you do? just create the seperate account, no distinct possibility of dq
seperate account for 2k/ps4 or jus 2k?also if i have to create a new ps4 tag, how the hell do i do it lol

Not sure if this has been posted but here is a free 3000 VC Locker Code via Operation Sports

N14PS-2PRSJ-RIAQC-5DTV8-P27P6

Last edited:
This is getting frustrating, I can't finish a game, as soon as the game finishes I get an error code and the game closes, very frustrating

i got my code IMMEDIATELY after creating the shoe, without playing any more games. it was all part of the same sequence
SMH say i average 17mpg on 6 min quarters. 75 x 16min that's 20 hours of playing plus like another 1 or 2 in load times. Not playing it all over again

This sucks :/

I'm 75 games in. Got the nike contract. Nothing yet. Makes me want to give up. Looks like it's going to be into the second season.

man what a waste of time...

Finally got my contract, finally got the chance to design a shoe, saved and everything. Then went straight to practice with no Lebron screen! WTF?!?!?

Man I was one of the unlucky few that got to innovation kitchen and everything and didn't have the lebron screen pop up. I'm gonna start a new career on my gf account while I wait to see if 2k resolves or answers this problem, but i don't want the same thing to happen again. I still have the $10 code from psn so I might use that to speed up the process. I'll be pissed if I don't get a code for the second time tho.

Man I'm getting scared. Sounds like the problem is popping up again. I'm on game 42 of my other attempt to get the code. Hope it isn't acting up again.

Last edited:
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! I finally conquered it. 78 games in. Design, got pop up, redeem, and now it's the waiting game. I still have another file that has 48 games in. Probably won't touch it. I'm done. For those who are scared. I just got it at 2am.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! I finally conquered it. 78 games in. Design, got pop up, redeem, and now it's the waiting game. I still have another file that has 48 games in. Probably won't touch it. I'm done. For those who are scared. I just got it at 2am.
did you get it on xbox or ps4?

I finally got my code after my 77th game ( Against Portland Trail Blazers ) on the ps4

Just realized that Nike's HQ is in Oregon, pretty ironic!

Hot damn finally got my code! It was during the playoffs too! I gave in and bought 80k VC just to get my ratings up cause I was stuck in 79 and the 80000 VC perfectly made me to 90. 3 games later I got the Nike offer and the signature shoe too.

These shoes better not be disappointing!

Woooh!!! After 15 hours of playing today, plus some time the past 2 days I finally got mine!!!! 75 games in, 94 Overall, 38.8 PPG.

Just got my code and placed my order... Sizes 12.5 and 13.5 are greyed out...
Sucks that 12.5 is such a hard size to get. That's my ideal size in Brons. Went with the 13 like I did with the forging irons. Rather have that little extra room than cramming my foot in a 12 lol.

Man some of y'all are dedicated!! I had bought 2k14 when I purchased my Xbox one day one. I started mycareer and didn't even know about this shoe until probably 40 games in. Then when I found out about it it probably took me 4-5 days to get the code. So for the ones that are saying you did it in two days, I salute you, good sirs.

Man some of y'all are dedicated!! I had bought 2k14 when I purchased my Xbox one day one. I started mycareer and didn't even know about this shoe until probably 40 games in. Then when I found out about it it probably took me 4-5 days to get the code. So for the ones that are saying you did it in two days, I salute you, good sirs.

yea man. that's some serious work right there.

im at game 33 now. ill be at 60 and beyond no later than sunday. then im trading in both of my copies to gamestop and returning to my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom