The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
They better be epic I know that much... Currently I have about 10 pair of the lebron xi.... A few are nike IDs... These better be better than nike IDs ever thought to be created... All this work I done put in... I'll be disappointed
Yea, I'm hoping the shoes are crazy (What the Lebrons or South Beaches would be the best situation).  The mere fact that we dropped $230 on a shoe without knowing what it looks like, they almost have to give us something crazy (or they are the ultimate troll).  

Really hoping its not just a shoe that says 2K14 on it.  

Yea, I'm hoping the shoes are crazy (What the Lebrons or South Beaches would be the best situation).  The mere fact that we dropped $230 on a shoe without knowing what it looks like, they almost have to give us something crazy (or they are the ultimate troll).  

Really hoping its not just a shoe that says 2K14 on it.  
the Shoe collector in me says F ! the southbeach colorway but the reseller in me says GIVE IT TO ME !

Praise the Lord finally got my code on PS4 after 77 games. At the end I started doing what some of u guys recommend getting your points and fouling out. Ugh what a grind. I hope it's worth it

Still trying to get my first code then I got hit with Error Code CE-34878-0 and now I can't continue My Career. My player has overall rating of 89 too...

i just got the game today for PS3 ... are they still giving out codes or im to late
this must be mexican sneakerhead 
roll.gif
 im sorry bro no disrespect but how do u still not kno its only for the next gen systems 

I just got finished downloading the patch for ps4 so hopefully this helps with the glitches.

man, my grind is still 1/2 way over.

33 games in. just became a starter. means im cutting the quarters to 5 min quarters after 10 games so I can shorten the grind some more. gonna b a late night then the Jordan grind tomorrow. gonna b tired.

As much as i do not want to do this AT ALL. Its starting to hit me 2ksupport is useless. 

I think im going to have to toughen it out after work today and all night into tomorrow to grab my 2nd pair ! Facies on deck every hour of the night (seriously)

If i cant do it than so be it atleast i do got 1.

The proof that is attached to my emails. and im pretty sure they have a system that can tell if that person has been emailed or not ( could be wrong) but i do know they have systems that pull our info up from the GT we use

This has probably been asked a million times, do I have to go to 2ksports and register? I've played 2k games on my gamer tag for years.

I don't see it happening, which blows. I think it's hard for them to understand or sympathize with 1. how much you actually want the shoe and 2. how much time you put into it. i'd be pissed too but at best... maybe they give you fifa and nike gives u 20% off

finally did it. second to last game of the season. dropping $240 on a shoe that i have no clue what it looks like or wont get in my posession for months, has me feeling some type of way.

nonetheless im relieved its over. god bless you if youre trying for a 2nd pair. i almost gave up going for the first. 

i dont have high expectations for this at all to be honest. i feel like they will be disappointing. probably just an ID created by some "sneakerhead" who works for 2K.

Seriously don't get why this is taking me so long, I'm into my second season and been signed with Nike and still no Lebron screen and no invite to the kitchen.  What am I missing? I've been putting up 40 points or more a game, does my guy have to be up to 90 or something is that what I'm not getting done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom