The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea man. that's some serious work right there.

im at game 33 now. ill be at 60 and beyond no later than sunday. then im trading in both of my copies to gamestop and returning to my family.

I did what the guy in this post recommended... Put the game on rookie... 6 minute quarters and 100 game speed... Score high points and get high teammate scores and foul out

i just got the game today for PS3 ... are they still giving out codes or im to late
your good until the 25th 
laugh.gif

do your stats completely restart when beginning a new season?

this is for the people who went through a whole season without getting the shoe deal and had to start another.

Does anyone else find it weird that all of the pairs haven't been purchased yet? I definitely would have thought they'd have been gone by now.

Does anyone else find it weird that all of the pairs haven't been purchased yet? I definitely would have thought they'd have been gone by now.
Most normal people wont spend 230 on a shoe, of the ones that will most of them would want to see the shoe first, take that small group, which I'm guessing about 50% of post here and divide it by the people that have a ps4 or box 1 and the game. This officially runs through october if supplies last thats 11 months the devs/nike allowed for these to be claimed....I'm not surprised at all.

It just seems to me that millions of people already have a next gen console and so many people are doubling or tripling up. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get one and that was last week. But I suppose the price tag would scare away a lot of people. I wonder how many uninformed people there are that got the code and just let it sit in their inbox.

Last edited:

true but to be honest i find it really weird how neither Nike or 2k knows about this promomtion but yet 2k advertise it and nike is supplying it. Or nike is doing both.

2 days ago i spoke to a nike worker over the phone and had to actually tell him about nike.com/2k14 dude had not a clue as to what i was saying. Finally after telling him about my problem he goes and says hes going to bring it up to someone higher in position to look it over. 

When i first called 2k they also had no clue what i was talking about and told me to contact nike and thats when i got the ****** on the phone. After calling 2k back and getting pretty heated with them they emailed me what i had to send in, sent in my proof and now just waiting for a reply back. 

Most normal people wont spend 230 on a shoe, of the ones that will most of them would want to see the shoe first, take that small group, which I'm guessing about 50% of post here and divide it by the people that have a ps4 or box 1 and the game. This officially runs through october if supplies last thats 11 months the devs/nike allowed for these to be claimed....I'm not surprised at all
The codes will be gone by the end of December. Once Christmas comes, people who didnt even know about the shoes will start playing the game and claiming codes. I read on twitter from a guy that 1,200 shoes were already claimed 

what if we get a regular GR LeBron with a NBA2K14 in sole or a GR LeBron with a NBA2K14 logo on the side that would be the troll of the year :lol:

wishing for a all gold tho

or fruity pebbles remake

Still can't finish a game!! Everytime I play a game right when it finishes the game closes!! This is getting ridiculous

what if we get a regular GR LeBron with a NBA2K14 in sole or a GR LeBron with a NBA2K14 logo on the side that would be the troll of the year
laugh.gif

or fruity pebbles remake
Lol I wouldn't be too happy. But you'd have to think they'd do something a little special to merit the extra 20 dollar price tag.

what if we get a regular GR LeBron with a NBA2K14 in sole or a GR LeBron with a NBA2K14 logo on the side that would be the troll of the year :lol:

or fruity pebbles remake

They better be epic I know that much... Currently I have about 10 pair of the lebron xi.... A few are nike IDs... These better be better than nike IDs ever thought to be created... All this work I done put in... I'll be disappointed

or fruity pebbles remake

They better be epic I know that much... Currently I have about 10 pair of the lebron xi.... A few are nike IDs... These better be better than nike IDs ever thought to be created... All this work I done put in... I'll be disappointed

you setting yourself up for disappointment then. always set the bar low when you have no clue you are getting vs hoping for epic just to get a good shoe.

you setting yourself up for disappointment then. always set the bar low when you have no clue you are getting vs hoping for epic just to get a good shoe.

I'm a glass half full kinda person but your absolutely right... I stand humbled....

I'm a glass half full kinda person but your absolutely right... I stand humbled....

besides... nothing tastes better than your own cooking, right? so I doubt ull get something that will top your IDs :smile:

I wonder if they will just be a color that you cant ID. im sure that would suffice the thirst enough for many since it still would satisfy the exclude requirement :tongue:

Dang just called PS4 support and I guess their having a problem with games crashing and their working on a patch so I just gotta wait until that comes out I guess.  Positive is I saved my game with only 50 seconds left in the 4th so don't have to keep restarting my game.

Dang just called PS4 support and I guess their having a problem with games crashing and their working on a patch so I just gotta wait until that comes out I guess.  Positive is I saved my game with only 50 seconds left in the 4th so don't have to keep restarting my game.

ever seen groundhogs day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom