The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
bdrake823 bdrake823 don't know how you guys do it without purchasing vc, the extra grind wasn't worth it to me. Bought $20 worth of vc before ever playing a game to get my player rating there

Ok fellas just spoke to two different Nike Reps, I asked about the multiple codes and Stock

1. They will not fulfill multiple code orders due the to rules, I told him the rules were kinda contradicting, one says one per code, the other says i per household....but i took from it that  if your not using the same name or address or payment method you should be good.

2. They cannot tell me anything about if any sizes have sold out of stock because its not showing up in their computers the amount of each size still available except 12.5 and 13.5.

He did something using the computer, I gave him my code and he told me that my shoe purchase was good. So this may help ease worries if you want to know if you got at least your pair using the first code.

He stated that people should just keep playing, basically like if you get them you get them.

So play on brothers, you all should be good with the multiple codes as long as your not doing the obvious

Last edited:
@bdrake823don't know how you guys do it without purchasing vc, the extra grind wasn't worth it to me. Bought $20 worth of vc before ever playing a game to get my player rating there
That's the thing i did purchase VC and it didn't credit it to My Career it's in the main menu, I messaged 2k about it they havent gotten back to me

Maybe ill buy some again and see what happens

Update:  Tried purchasing the small package of VC and once again it gets added to the Main Menu but not My Career area, I seriously have 89,000 just sitting in there that I can't use its BS

Once I get this code this is what I'll be doing with my disc

Last edited:
Ok fellas just spoke to two different Nike Reps, I asked about the multiple codes and Stock

1. They will not fulfill multiple code orders due the to rules, I told him the rules were kinda contradicting, one says one per code, the other says i per household....but i took from it that  if your not using the same name or address or payment method you should be good.

2. They cannot tell me anything about if any sizes have sold out of stock because its not showing up in their computers the amount of each size still available except 12.5 and 13.5.

He did something using the computer, I gave him my code and he told me that my shoe purchase was good. So this may help ease worries if you want to know if you got at least your pair using the first code.

He stated that people should just keep playing, basically like if you get them you get them.

So play on brothers, you all should be good with the multiple codes as long as your not doing the obvious

Sucks for the guys that shipped both pairs to their house. I'm not GLAD that I only have one pair coming per say, but it does ease my mind. I couldn't imagine grinding on some mycareer for TWO codes only to get both of them stripped from your possession. I'm eager to see how some of you do. I'm pulling for ya. From what it has seemed not even Nike/2k know much about this shoe.

Sucks for the guys that shipped both pairs to their house. I'm not GLAD that I only have one pair coming per say, but it does ease my mind. I couldn't imagine grinding on some mycareer for TWO codes only to get both of them stripped from your possession. I'm eager to see how some of you do. I'm pulling for ya. From what it has seemed not even Nike/2k know much about this shoe.
was just told by a rep if its two different names your good to go, the 2k14 page does not say one per household it says one per customer 

Last edited:

That's the thing i did purchase VC and it didn't credit it to My Career it's in the main menu, I messaged 2k about it they havent gotten back to me

Maybe ill buy some again and see what happens

Update:  Tried purchasing the small package of VC and once again it gets added to the Main Menu but not My Career area, I seriously have 89,000 just sitting in there that I can't use its BS

Once I get this code this is what I'll be doing with my disc
geez hate to hear that. are you buying it from the main menu or once in mycareer? i think i did it once i was in mycareer and thats how it got added to myplayer

was just told by a rep if its two different names your good to go, the 2k14 page does not say one per household it says one per customer 
THIS

regardless, your an idiot if you bought more than 1 pair under the same billing info.

btw the safest way to buy 2+ pairs is by using a gift card

Last edited:
geez hate to hear that. are you buying it from the main menu or once in mycareer? i think i did it once i was in mycareer and thats how it got added to myplayer
Ya I've done it both times in the My Career menu and even then it goes to the Main Menu it makes no sense

Just finished my 3rd and FINAL code.

......I HATE THIS GAME....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

besides... nothing tastes better than your own cooking, right? so I doubt ull get something that will top your IDs :smile:

I wonder if they will just be a color that you cant ID. im sure that would suffice the thirst enough for many since it still would satisfy the exclude requirement :tongue:

Well Thanks... I love the shoe personally so I think they can't be too bad... But you right it'll be the demand that'll make them acceptable...

This has probably been asked a million times, do I have to go to 2ksports and register? I've played 2k games on my gamer tag for years.

I didn't have to do that... I just kept my system connected to the internet the entire time... I'm still over here recovering from doing it once... Much respect goes out to people who did it twice or three times

Well Thanks... I love the shoe personally so I think they can't be too bad... But you right it'll be the demand that'll make them acceptable...
I didn't have to do that... I just kept my system connected to the internet the entire time... I'm still over here recovering from doing it once... Much respect goes out to people who did it twice or three times
I agree you guys that are doing it three times are warriors, im 37 man i was dizzy with headaches took me three days to fully recover......I dont even play video games i purchased the PS4 for GP and waiting on metal gear and Xbox one for my kid.

Like i said much respect and i hope the shoe is dope, so you guys can come up off your hard work

Yea bro, i didnt know what it said on the 2k14 site, so sorry for not saying it correct.... i just remember what it said on the nike one, thats why i told them it was saying two different things. Well at least we verified so people wont have to worry about any issues. I wish i could play another round of this but I shipped my PS4 and Xbox to Hawaii because i am moving there.

Last edited:
I redeemed the two VC codes from this week and they don't transfer to my career mode. They just sit there in the ether.

Edit: I had to delete my player and create a new one in order to use my VC.

Last edited:
i wish i had both the time and desire to go after a second code like some of you have, much respect to you. earning code one killed my desire to even watch highlights on sportscenter for a while

Last edited:
Finished #2. Again 67 games got Nike deal then 77 games the sig shoe. Done with MyCareer, time to beast online lol.

After my second code. About 45 game deep. Going to try to grind and get it done tonight.

Anyone tryin to play right now? Trying to get my code (had to restart after the first one didn't work) and i can't even get into any of the mycareer stuff. 

Finally got my code guys. After two attempts, I finally got it. I'll try to pester 2K for the first code but I'm pretty happy I got one. Might do it a 3rd time to get a 2nd pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom