The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first it stated was in another persons cart when i tried to reenter the code. Turns out it was still in my cart. Once I removed it, and tried to reenter at his request it stated the code had been redeemed.

dude, issue him a refund then. its not his fault you inadvertently redeemed the code.

i'll give him til tomorrow before taking action. hes been posting in here so im not sure whats going on. I cant get your money back but id be able to remove him from the community if the situation isn't resolved.

EDIT: looking at his posts, he definitely used it to access the nike 2k14 link. im not sure if you purchased it before he accessed the link or after. it could be that once you enter the code, its toast even if you don't redeem it for the shoes.

Only option is to probably call up Nike and tell them you used the code to acess the sizes and lost Internet connection and when attempting to get back in your code was already redeemed even without a shoe purchase .. Guess it's worth a try

that's not wsuhoops's problem tho. that's Hennessy Beach's problem.

not trying to derail the thread anymore. Hennessy Beach, I hope you understand that and refund dude. otherwise, you have pretty much scammed dude and will be removed from the community. Sorry it comes down to this.

i'll give him til tomorrow before taking action. hes been posting in here so im not sure whats going on. I cant get your money back but id be able to remove him from the community if the situation isn't resolved.

EDIT: looking at his posts, he definitely used it to access the nike 2k14 link. im not sure if you purchased it before he accessed the link or after. it could be that once you enter the code, its toast even if you don't redeem it for the shoes.

You can use the code more than once as long as you don't check out. Not sure about adding to cart though. The guy I sold mine to wanted me to size check before he paid and he was able to get them.

At first it stated was in another persons cart when i tried to reenter the code. Turns out it was still in my cart. Once I removed it, and tried to reenter at his request it stated the code had been redeemed.

dude, issue him a refund then. its not his fault you inadvertently redeemed the code.

The code isnt redeemed until it is purchased though...explain that

I'm out

you can access the code as many times as you want. it is only redeemed when you actually submit the order.

You can use the code more than once as long as you don't check out. Not sure about adding to cart though. The guy I sold mine to wanted me to size check before he paid and he was able to get them.

did your enter the code under your account or did you enter it as a guest. its obvious that dude did it under his account. it could very well mean it is now associated to his login. the code wasn't intended to be handed off to other individuals.

Look, honestly, I cant say who is conning who or if an honest mistake happened.

Until I can find proof on how a code is fully "redeemed" then I cant pass judgment on either individual. You guys just need to handle it among yourselves and your financial institutions.

You added it to the cart. therefore it was redeemed. Call nike and say your internet went out or I will get my money back through paypal. What to do mean, "I'm out"

You're just gonna leave and not try to resolve your "honest mistake"??

Not redeemed until you checkout.

did your enter the code under your account or did you enter it as a guest. its obvious that dude did it under his account. it could very well mean it is now associated to his login. the code wasn't intended to be handed off to other individuals.

Good question, I think I was probably logged in as guest.

I have done this before. I entered my code in my personal account, had second thoughts on purchasing two codes on one account, and then entered it in on my wife's account.

Worked perfectly, so I can only assume that the code is only non-redeemable after you use it for purchase and not after you merely type it into an account whether it be guest/official.

if you have your bank account connected then you can transfer money to your account from there. some banks have paypal payments as an option also. for example, im with SECU and I can send money via paypal within the BillPay system.
It is connected through my ESL bank account (local bank in NY).  But I can't seem to find out how to transfer money TO paypal, I learned real fast how to transfer money from paypal into my bank account tho! lol

Yeah I accidentally added the wrong size once in my cart, I removed it from my cart, went back entered the same code and added the correct size and was able to check out

thank you, he redeemed it already. I could settle on even only some of the money back. I apologize for breaking the buy/sell/trade rules. The seller conveniently left out he had already put it in his cart. We will settle this in PM so the thread can get back on track. Sorry.

Not trying to interfere in this discussion, but if you were truly scammed, why would you be willing to accept reimbursement for less than what you paid? Are we leaving out the possibility that H Beach is being scammed?

I don't know either party just reading the last couple posts and playing devils advocate.

Sizes being sold out remind me of the ParaNorman release when there was only low sizes and high sizes left at the end.

This code stuff is crazy! Obviously I'm just an outsider looking in & don't know the situation but it's sad that the shoe game has turned into what it has with the bad deals and what not, anyway good luck to both of yall 

Last edited:
Still in a heated argument going back and forth with this Adam D. guy via email for 2ksupport. 

damn...and what was it, 250 for that code? i feel like i should of taken the 2500 i got offered for one of my codes....

so for anyone else who got to design the shoe on the morning of december 18th im talking like right after midnight of the 17th at about 12:10ish. Did yall get a reply back from 2ksupport and if so what did they tell you ?

This dude Adam keeps telling me im not qualified yet, BUT everyone i spoke to received the pop up directly after designing and saving there shoe Correct ?

so for anyone else who got to design the shoe on the morning of december 18th im talking like right after midnight of the 17th at about 12:10ish. Did yall get a reply back from 2ksupport and if so what did they tell you ?

This dude Adam keeps telling me im not qualified yet, BUT everyone i spoke to received the pop up directly after designing and saving there shoe Correct ?
I was one of the ones in the glitch....Good luck, I haven't even received a response to my situation through ANY 2k outlet or even heard anything from them in over 2 weeks. Pretty ridiculous.

I was one of the ones in the glitch....Good luck, I haven't even received a response to my situation through ANY 2k outlet or even heard anything from them in over 2 weeks. Pretty ridiculous.
i been going back and forth with this guy adam since the early morning of the 4th. 

Dude said its a limited promotion perhaps you have not been selected. So your telling me ppl actually have put 25+ hours into this just to not receive a code after they design the shoe because they didnt qualify ? this dude is on Gas right now. 

i been going back and forth with this guy adam since the early morning of the 4th. 

Dude said its a limited promotion perhaps you have not been selected. So your telling me ppl actually have put 25+ hours into this just to not receive a code after they design the shoe because they didnt qualify ? this dude is on Gas right now. 
How bout you tell him to contact me and we can discuss it as it has happened to other people as well...They will not even speak a word to me, and I had been told to talk to the same Adam dude. Sent all of my pictures in, all trophies, all achievements/player rankings/team grade, and still nothing.

anyone know what sizes are available or are they all sold out?
7-8.5, 13,14,15.  I just ordered an 8.5 at 4PM.

Weird though, I still haven't got an NDC confirmation email for my order but it shows up in "My Orders" on my NDC account. Still waiting for my NDC confirmation email...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom