The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
7-8.5, 13,14,15.  I just ordered an 8.5 at 4PM.

Weird though, I still haven't got an NDC confirmation email for my order but it shows up in "My Orders" on my NDC account. Still waiting for my NDC confirmation email...

how many seasons have you played? i got the nike deal at the end of my first season, and i am currently on the beginning of my third (i won the championship on my second) still haven't gotten the chance to make the shoe yet :smh::smh:

Weird though, I still haven't got an NDC confirmation email for my order but it shows up in "My Orders" on my NDC account. Still waiting for my NDC confirmation email...
how many seasons have you played? i got the nike deal at the end of my first season, and i am currently on the beginning of my third (i won the championship on my second) still haven't gotten the chance to make the shoe yet
mean.gif
mean.gif
Are you located in the US as well as have an 90+ overall rating, Also score above your average 

Last edited:

i been going back and forth with this guy adam since the early morning of the 4th. 

Dude said its a limited promotion perhaps you have not been selected. So your telling me ppl actually have put 25+ hours into this just to not receive a code after they design the shoe because they didnt qualify ? this dude is on Gas right now. 
How bout you tell him to contact me and we can discuss it as it has happened to other people as well...They will not even speak a word to me, and I had been told to talk to the same Adam dude. Sent all of my pictures in, all trophies, all achievements/player rankings/team grade, and still nothing.
i sent him an email saying to reply back to jdavenp3 he also had the same problem as mines. past 2 days now i been going back and forth with this guy. 

How is it not in his system but yet when im home looking at my screen i have all Nikes unlocked, My sneakers design that i created to pick from and am a 92

how many seasons have you played? i got the nike deal at the end of my first season, and i am currently on the beginning of my third (i won the championship on my second) still haven't gotten the chance to make the shoe yet
mean.gif
mean.gif
I started playing yesterday and after getting through 25 games I realized how stupid this whole thing was and started a massive Google search and got lucky when a guy posted a code on a gaming forum this morning because he didn't care about "some dumb sneakers you still have to pay $220 to get." Found a bunch of people selling the codes for $200+ though. Lol.

Just chatted with NDC rep and was told my order was good to go. They're doing "routine maintenance" (AKA More Dead Bots coming up) so I should get my confirmation email later tonight. I did have a difficult time logging in once I added the Lebrons to my cart, and got a weird site down error earlier so it makes sense. 

49 games in i'm still not a starter. I avg. 29ppg and I'm getting consistent minutes. should I be concerned...

Is this dude right or wrong right now ?

Didn't everyone who did get the code receive it right after designing there shoe?

Or am I wrong ?

Wow, hard to believe that only people on a certain day has not been able to get the code. Seems like there is a pretty strict list of things that, if you accomplish, you can have the code.

I completed two extra and there are not many sizes that I would enjoy having at this point. The principle is what upsets me. Customer service should not pick and choose who they attend to and who they don't. 3 weeks of radio silence is not acceptable by any company, especially a multi-million dollar corporation.

Didn't everyone who did get the code receive it right after designing there shoe?

Or am I wrong ?

It's pretty obvious that it's nothing he can do to alleviate the issue to he honest.

It's pretty obvious that it's nothing he can do to alleviate the issue to he honest.
Some people may not want to hear that but honestly if he would have just wrote back and been like "I am sorry, we know our systems malfunctioned, there is absolutely no way to retrieve information to give you a code. I am sorry, accept this XXX as our apology." I would have been way more satisfied than I am now.

Or am I wrong ?

But am I right or wrong ?

How can I not be qualified when I did the EXACT same **** I did for my first code, literally.

True, interesting that he said he's looked over the 2500 qualified players, with only 2014 pairs being made that would mean over 400 people got the code and did not purchase

True, interesting that he said he's looked over the 2500 qualified players, with only 2014 pairs being made that would mean over 400 people got the code and did not purchase

makes sense to me. as Zero already posted, some people didn't care about it. You also have those on ebay that haven't been redeemed yet either.

makes sense to me. as Zero already posted, some people didn't care about it. You also have those on ebay that haven't been redeemed yet either.
True good point, still think its crazy to spend how upon hour to earn and code to sell it for 200-300 bucks.  That person had to be averaging less than $10 an hour for that work.  I wouldn't do it for minimum wage haha.  Got my code but I actually like playing 2K so wasn't a big deal

True good point, still think its crazy to spend how upon hour to earn and code to sell it for 200-300 bucks.  That person had to be averaging less than $10 an hour for that work.  I wouldn't do it for minimum wage haha.  Got my code but I actually like playing 2K so wasn't a big deal

Whats funny is seeing guys bragging about signing with Jordan on their forums.........missed out on easy money

True but you got 10 bucks an hour playing video games and could use the money to go buy a shoe you really want.

I considered trading my code for forging irons I really want that shoe and at this point I think the forging iron may be a better shoe than what we get from 2K contest but I hope I'm wrong

If I keep these and if I rock mine and I see someone else rocking them in tipping my cap and giving them a nod of approval because we would both know the time put in on getting them lol

Last edited:

How can I not be qualified when I did the EXACT same **** I did for my first code, literally.

If you used the same exact PSN/Xbox live account it won't show up again. If you used a different account I don't know what to tell you. Just be glad you have one pair already.

So do you already have a code, and you're going for a second? Greedy much?

Ahah now I'm greedy please. Ppl in here got 5+

I finished my 2n code on the 18th. If I wanted to be greedy i woulda went for more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom