The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally hit the 90 rating after 60+ games into the 2nd season. Gotta keep playing til the code drops.

is anyone else having trouble getting their player to dunk? I have an 82 dunk and a 90 vertical and still can't I'm a 6'6 shooting guard

Buy the dunk package with VC. I select Jordan it was like 5000 vc. Then I played Lebron and he did the dunk scene and gave me his package.

What's your shoot in traffic? I don't know if it matters, but my sf wasn't dunking as much as I liked plus I had posterizer skill. I just remember I was upping all my other stats besides dunk and eventually I started dunkin on fools like nothing. Plus I added like every dunk package to my guy.

so if i never got the code the first time and want to make a 2nd MyPlayer to go for it, i should play on rookie with game speed set to 100 and foul out as soon as i get a B+ yea? Also need to create a new PSN, right?

Last edited:
thanks I had the lebron package without even knowing it haha My shoot in traffic is an 81 right now. I'm stuck at an 87 overall right now ever since the new patch came out when I go to attribute upgrades it's just blank and won't let me do anything

My second file (6'7" sg) can dunk on the break but his dunk is at 55 lol. How many dunk packages do you have added?

My second file (6'7" sg) can dunk on the break but his dunk is at 55 lol. How many dunk packages do you have added?

I didn't realize I didn't even have a dunk package assigned.. haha that was the problem I feel like in years past you didn't have to have that just to do regular du

I see 2K patched the playoff berth sim. Welp, got about 10-15 games to go then.

EDIT:

Code #2 locked down. Nike deal at 66. Code at 76. :D

Last edited:
finally got my code haha, i havent played for a few days and was in the middle of a match, completed it and got to make my shoe. i can't believe i was literally right there and i never got around to finishing the last quarter for days

i cant finish the 4th one i literally play 1 game and turn it off lol. Some times i stop after the 1st half.

FINALLY got my code for xbox one right now, I stopped playing once I heard about the code glitch not working. Started back up after the patch was released, got my code right after making my design 8). Need a 2k break now.

I got my code about 3 days ago. Took about 66 games in total. I pretty much dominate in the game, I focused mostly all my point towards mid range and layups. And seriously about 4/5 of my shots always went in. I wanted to do this quick so I played 60+ games in just 1 week. So now the waiting begins, hopefully the colorway we get isnt a disappointment.

For you guys playing 2 careers, are you playing the 2nd under the same PSN/Xbox account just creating a new file?

For you guys playing 2 careers, are you playing the 2nd under the same PSN/Xbox account just creating a new file?
honestly that question has been asked at least 1 time in every page...

new account btw

Last edited:
Sucks because before the contest, I had religiously played 1 game of 2k a day. Online quick match. Now, I can't. These lebrons better be worth it.

up to game 50 now. will play 2 more then try to finish it out tomorrow. told this dude i know he can have the code for $300. thought that was decent for what I've been seeing them go for.

So did anyone get an answer to those of us that got shafted? On my honeymoon and haven't had time to check in. Got zero email from 2k though.

As an aside, if I get back Monday do you all think I will have time to bust out the code before they're extinct?

So did anyone get an answer to those of us that got shafted? On my honeymoon and haven't had time to check in. Got zero email from 2k though.

As an aside, if I get back Monday do you all think I will have time to bust out the code before they're extinct?

I still haven't gotten an email back from them. Emailed them again on Thursday.

This was one hell of a thing to do. I'm a master at this. I know that 2k or nike will not help you if you've not received the code. The first time I did it it took me 78games this seems to be the average amount considering you bought vc to get 90 overall. I got the in game message saying i would receive the code but the email my 2k account was linked to did not work so I didn't receive the code. I called nike and 2k and submitted numerous complaints to 2k under thier terrible anaymousquestion thing they have it has been two weeks since that and still no help. So I decided to make a new my career (on the same Xbox account terrible idea) after exactly 78 games i didn't even receive an in game message saying i would receive the code . So as a last resort i created a whole new my player on a different Xbox account and I would play 2-3 games scoring around 60-70 points, 6min quarters, 100% game speed so the time would go down faster, and then I would foul out 3 games. At around 77 games i received the in game message and checked my email and boom i received the code. This all took me around 60hrs to do. Note it seems comcast emails block 2k emails so don't use comcast. And as of yesterday every size was available except for 12.5 and 13.5

2k is no help if you didn't get a code@@@

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom