The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the first time we see them is when we actually open the box, that'll be great

Might be possible. But I'm sure there are some people that chose overnight shipping and will drop pics once they receive before people who just got regular shipping.

That week I will not be on these boards, online or IG lol.... Hopefully they aren't that pinkish red and blue joints.... Something subtle would be nice

I am shocked this thread just hit a dead end. How can it be that we have pictures for products coming out in march but nothing on these?
Shows that Nike is trying really hard to keep them a secret until we get them.

Apparently icysole has pictures of them but has been asked/told not to leak yet... So images are out there and maybe we will see soon enough

Icysole a troll, don't believe that lame anybody could say that he shows no type of proof.

Icysole a troll, don't believe that lame anybody could say that he shows no type of proof.

If you say so. To some extent lots of sneskerhead "news" outlets troll on each other and use others information, it's all part of the game now-a-days

Last edited:

Apparently icysole has pictures of them but has been asked/told not to leak yet... So images are out there and maybe we will see soon enough

Lmao @ Quan. 

2K Lebrons are "2K Red" and will have branding on them.
Not the pair shown on Lebrons feet.
Neither sample had a Glow on sole.

Lmao @ Quan. 

How did they look? Did you like them at all? I gotta admit I'm not liking the idea of branding on them

Last edited:

Lmao @ Quan. 

pictures or we dont believe you..... :lol:

I dont know how u wouldnt assume they would be some sort of "2k" logo on them I know I always have. Play a whole season and listen to a story inflated with branding and marketing.

Would love to see something creative like the 2k13 special edition bball I got laying around in my basement

lebron-james-nike-11-pe-02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom