The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

i tried and the guy said no because its a launch product 
mean.gif

i might call later and see what they can do.
told me the same thing, tell them when you ordered em, launch products are just the new stuff for the week or whatever these arent a launch product, I had to explain it to them and then I had to explain what the shoe was and that I didn't want it to be canceled and she had to have a supervisor approve it...took em about a week to confirm the payment change, but I got confirmation yesterday.

told me the same thing, tell them when you ordered em, launch products are just the new stuff for the week or whatever these arent a launch product, I had to explain it to them and then I had to explain what the shoe was and that I didn't want it to be canceled and she had to have a supervisor approve it...took em about a week to confirm the payment change, but I got confirmation yesterday.
Damn dude really they changed my card in less than one day idk how but they did

except the confirmation email may take much longer....

I did all that last saturday, got the confirmation yesterday 6 days...

congrats

thought I was in the same boat but turns out my order went thru my bank account and not my bank card

relieved

Aside from her minor grammar issues, (we're all human), she gave me some solid information. Although we are all hearing different things but anyway, figured I'd post.

Jill: I have resent that your email.
Dylan M: okay, is the estimated delivery date (05/05/2014) accurate? I heard they were suppose to ship out in March
Jill: We are estimated to start ship out the orders at he end of March, that date will be the latest.
Dylan M: Okay I appreciate it! 

Think I can trade these for another pair of bred 1s lol... Man they need to ship these I'm trying to see what I can get for em if I can't trade for my size..

Aside from her minor grammar issues, (we're all human), she gave me some solid information. Although we are all hearing different things but anyway, figured I'd post.

Jill: I have resent that your email.
Dylan M: okay, is the estimated delivery date (05/05/2014) accurate? I heard they were suppose to ship out in March
Jill: We are estimated to start ship out the orders at he end of March, that date will be the latest.
Dylan M: Okay I appreciate it! 
look like we will get the shoes sometime between march 1st and may 5th. lol nike needs to give us a smaller window of time for when they will ship

I tried yesterday to change my address from my mother in laws house to my new place in Hawaii. They told me the same Launch BS, I told them i was military and got moved to hawaii and the supervisor was an ***. I tried to explain that it wasn't a launch item. Called back again and they said no of course, but the girl on the phone gave me 10% off to cover me re-routing the shoe using UPS. Im going to call again now.lol.....got mines for $210

For those that changed their credit card.

Did the rep ask you for your three digit security code on the back of the card?

My rep did not which seems odd.  Just want to verify with everyone else.

just got my xbox one recently and seeing that i missed out on all the VC codes 
mean.gif

anyone know of any?

Does anyone know if there are still sizes available?  Considering grinding it out for a pair of these.

I'm just hoping that the reason why they're taking so long to be shipped is so that other XI colorways can release, so these could possibly be a What The Lebrons, but obviously that probably won't happen haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom