The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm just hoping that the reason why they're taking so long to be shipped is so that other XI colorways can release, so these could possibly be a What The Lebrons, but obviously that probably won't happen haha.
they're taking so long to be shipped because when they announced the contest and you paid for them, they told you to expect how long to wait. thats why

Last edited:

they're taking so long to be shipped because when they announced the contest and you paid for them, they told you to expect how long to wait. thats why
So? They obviously chose a certain timeframe for a reason. By all the information we've gotten, we can conclude that Nike has the shoes, so why not just send them out now?

So? They obviously chose a certain timeframe for a reason. By all the information we've gotten, we can conclude that Nike has the shoes, so why not just send them out now?

Simply because those are the rules Nike set out for the contest. We're lucky that we are more than likely getting them in March since estimated delivery dates were in May.

*sees new posts in thread also* 
*sees that it is you complaining* 
View media item 820420

You could have AT LEAST used a different GIF my dude, but I guess since you are not posting regurgitated, unreliable info, the effort isn't required.
It's cool.

Anyways, to get back on topic, I don't think we've seen the 2k14 Lebrons yet, NOR do I believe the majority of the people that say they have.
Nike is keeping these under wraps very well, and we can only hope the effort is warranted in terms of aesthetics of the actual shoe.
I am skeptical, but also hopeful they come out dope.

I was thinking the same thing about their effort to keep these tight lipped...Nike has gone through a lot to keep as many details as possible about these under wraps. You would think they would only go through those lengths to hide that something fire.

Then again , I think that the majority of leaked pictures are planted by Nike anyways so maybe they just don't give a about this release since it is sold out and no need to drum up hype.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's clear different Nike reps know different information, basically the ones who take interest in them look into them and have more to offer. some just read a script, some just dumb as hell... With that being said I had a rep tell me "They look awsome" and only a small group of about 30 Nike team members have seen them. "Top Secret" IN his words

I'm actually impressed by Nike that pics have not leaked yet. I still dont think the 1st pics will be those who post em once we get them shipped to us.. It will be leaked before then, but I would be happy if I was wrong.

I'm actually impressed by Nike that pics have not leaked yet. I still dont think the 1st pics will be those who post em once we get them shipped to us.. It will be leaked before then, but I would be happy if I was wrong.

and of all the shoes... why would they choose these to put the lid on?

im actually more interested in seeing what they look like before they come in vs waiting for them especially since I know the pics will be in here a day or so before my pair comes in due to dudes living closer to the warehouse.

im actually more interested in seeing what they look like before they come in vs waiting for them especially since I know the pics will be in here a day or so before my pair comes in due to dudes living closer to the warehouse.

My hope is the reason they are not letting them get leaked is because of how hot the shoe is, but I'm with you, not sure why THESE are the ones that Nike has kept under wraps. And I agree, ppl will get their pair before other, and will post pics.. Im cool with that, as I'm eager to see what they actually look like.

I know this has been said before but I really actually do think that these may be the what the lebron 11s. Think about it, the elites are releasing in April already and the regular 11s are coming to an end within the next month or two, then our 2ks ship out. Also the ext 11s would have already released because those come out next month.

My hope is the reason they are not letting them get leaked is because of how hot the shoe is, but I'm with you, not sure why THESE are the ones that Nike has kept under wraps. And I agree, ppl will get their pair before other, and will post pics.. Im cool with that, as I'm eager to see what they actually look like.
Funny thing is I have my first pair on 2 day shipping so I will get to see 1 pair faster than the other, I have 2 size 10s coming in. The reps have no clue at what they will look like, colors or even the packaging. When the mags came out in 2011 those were kept under high security also, I know from a source that those were finished back in 2009 they were not just let out. I'm not saying these are mags but I know for sure that these will not disappoint like many of others think. This shoe will be one of the most insane lebrons

Noke
nike has all the power to keep shoes under lock they let some pairs leak to see what reactions they get. These will be an insane shoe for sure

It's clear different Nike reps know different information, basically the ones who take interest in them look into them and have more to offer. some just read a script, some just dumb as hell... With that being said I had a rep tell me "They look awsome" and only a small group of about 30 Nike team members have seen them. "Top Secret" IN his words

Nike Reps have been known to troll

just shows that maybe nike really 'leak' other pairs to start the hype and the plan is not to leak these to build hype on this shoe cause look how they got people acting paying $1K+ for them without them knowing how they look

To hell with it. I am changing my view from slightly pessimistic to overly optimistic. Since we have maybe 2 actual XI releases (not counting ext/elite) left to go, and have seen the SLH, I am saying these are going to be the What The Lebrons. Might as well dream big. Nike is not giving us anything solid to say "those are the shoes" so I am going to put some vaguely captured context clues together and say it is the WTL.

My feeling exactly because I already know it's inevitable that someone will receive their pair before I do. Thus, I'd rather they leak early. But I will echo everyone else, in this day and age, it's pretty remarkable that these have big leaked yet, especially since they allegedly shop out in a few weeks.

A WTL would be cool... Since somebody, I guess ICYsole, may have said we've pretty much seen them already. Not saying it will be a WTL but that would be cool. Who knows...

just got my xbox one recently and seeing that i missed out on all the VC codes 
mean.gif

anyone know of any?
Sold out
sold out? im not talking about those silly shoes lol im talking about just in general to upgrade my myplayer. 

or were you saying they dont make any more random VC codes that they just give out?

im not trying to pay real money for them 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom