The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah do that. A lot of ppl got calls back after using coupons. Somewhere on the official release info it says no coupons or discounts.

you may slide thru using the coupon but I never understood why people gamble with limited releases using things they know aren't eligible

you may slide thru using the coupon but I never understood why people gamble with limited releases using things they know aren't eligible
i did not know they were not eligible. i just dont understand why i nike rep would let it slide thru if that wasn't the case. i still haven't called, been lazy lol

You guys see the preview pic showing red?

I'm on mobile right now otherwise I'd post it, but it's from Johnny_Blaz3.

-Matt

Wtf is the point of showing the left toe of a shoe lmao. Troll. Could just be a zomed in nike ID pair

That's the dumbest preview I've ever seen in my life

Can't wait until they release this shoe I'm sick of these idiots "NBA 2K14 LEBRON PREVIEW"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's a tiny shot of the bottom of the shoe!

Straight cornballs

Yea definitely seems like a troll. Am all red pair with any bottom would be depressing as it can be easily iD'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom