The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike reps have confirmed they will ship mid/late march
Do you seriously think that means anything?? Nike Reps know less about this shoe then we do.

while I agree that reps no less... the order status saying preparing to ship along with the contest actually saying ships in march make me believe the rep vs some random dude screaming a may release just because the order confirmation email said may.

I have more inside info than icy and I have no inside info so do the math....nobody has seen these shoes outside of nike employees.

Damn i must be the last dude to cop, 1/6
Nah, I copped on 1/7 
roll.gif

One of the only NDC reps i talked to that actually seemed knowledgeable on the shoe said " Only a small development team of about 30 or so people have seen them" And that these were "Top Secret" around Nike. 

Lol so it took over a month to sell out, hmmm
Yes, and i was pulling all day game sessions in early December hoping they didn't sell out before i finished...lol

If the game did not make me go crazy after the 2nd run through i probably had enough time to complete 10+, but as everyone who played through 1 and 2+ times would agree....F THAT

As soon as the status says shipped, I'm not visiting this thread until my pair arrives. It's crazy how it's been this long, and we don't even know the COLOR of the shoe. At this point I'd rather be surprised than see a leaked photo, I hope everything is kept under wraps until we get our pairs.

As soon as the status says shipped, I'm not visiting this thread until my pair arrives. It's crazy how it's been this long, and we don't even know the COLOR of the shoe. At this point I'd rather be surprised than see a leaked photo, I hope everything is kept under wraps until we get our pairs.

But we do know that the COLOR of the shoe is some sort of variation of red/yellow/blue...

But we do know that the COLOR of the shoe is some sort of variation of red/yellow/blue...
Hmmmm. If true, I wonder how it will be executed. Not really feelin the sound of that color combo. Is that usually the what the colors consists of when the shoe states the color is "multi/multi"?

I think it does sound like the what the colors is be happy with that look cuz they could make these 11s look crazy with them colors on this design. But can't forget they keep saying the color could change also so we gotta just wait and see.

Last edited:
Hmmmm. If true, I wonder how it will be executed. Not really feelin the sound of that color combo. Is that usually the what the colors consists of when the shoe states the color is "multi/multi"?

Nah. It's because Nike has specific numbers for specific colors and since we have the color code for the shoes we can do some detective work. It's usually how Nike's color codes work. Not to mention these have the same color code as the YOTH Kobe's. But it could be done in any number of ways. We shall see.

I copped them joints like two days before they sold out.. Smh damn finals.

Last edited:
To the guy who said it took months to sell out. You're right.. Cause not everyone had a next gen console and playing that game to get the code took a while. If it were on ps3/xbox360.. I guarantee it would have been sold out within weeks!

If nike doesn't want them to leak this bad I think they might overnight ship all of them so everyone gets their pairs at the exact same time. Just a thought

I doubt that. It would be very nice. These shoes are setting a case precedent for a lot of different things never done by Nike before. I honestly have no clue what is going to happen now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom