THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

good, i hope they shut every loser that camps out....
laugh.gif

Im out here @ hohny, it was just mad crazy 2 create the offical list. But its all good I got a good spot. I'll keep u guys posted about that's going on

its a wrap for hoh ny....the gave out numbers

im not sure if they got their shipment...can somebody give me the style number

these shoes were actually featured a little bit on CNN this morning and they said they were dropping ST. Patricks Day...lol
but im sure this is already known but i though i would get my 2 cents in on this topic

-Tyler

Called HOH's and a female associate said that the NATE's were not dropping tomm? Anyone else hear this?

HOH number 212 - 316 - 1667

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

Called HOH's and a female associate said that the NATE's were not dropping tomm? Anyone else hear this?

i told u guys when searching4js put that he was correct.. and they are BANNING all types of CAMPOUTS...

so if u guys are gonna try 2 go 2nite, right now.. they will deny you man

i was at hoh yesterday at 11:30pm and there were lik 30 chairs and 10 ppl waiting in line...idk wuts goin on

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

i told u guys when searching4js put that he was correct.. and they are BANNING all types of CAMPOUTS...

so if u guys are gonna try 2 go 2nite, right now.. they will deny you man
the line is finished...all 48 pairs are accounted for

Is it me, or are the releases really being handled in a sloppy fashion. First they said no wristbands, no list, first come first serve, and now all of a suddenthey grab whoever they saw during some random time and took down names for the list...? "LIMITED DROPS" just feeds the hype.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

really wnt to kno wth happened @.. @;
ill tell u wat happend...

just my 2 cents.. dont know what to say about this release and i hope NIKE is reading this.

funny stuff going on inside that HOH, especailly with this release.. other releases you didn't really hear me complain, but this 1 was just horrible

totatlly different story when i just passed by like around 1 hr ago.. they did A LIST which i find funny, because no 1 ever said anything about a listbeing brought about

about. then you got dudes in thier that been camping around the store for about 4 days now.. SMH
indifferent.gif
after they been told not 2 camp out around the store which they stilldid

or were certain people told to go away?

any ways, so was it inside sources lyin about the dates being pushed back? so certain people get ahold of these sneakers?

then when i was inside the store i seen dudes chillen and cracking jokes like this is a DUNK X CHANGE.

then people saying things like the shoe has been pushed back and people saying thiers no camping...

im not salty or anything, its just i think they handled this release horribly, they did a list after certain people said that the shoes were pushed back?...

and then honestly how is a person with a full time job suppose 2 get sneakers like this? dudes been out thier for 4 days and now have 2 wait 1 more extra dayto get them signed by NATE...

dudes even had a Laptop in HOH
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

^ that is all a creation of footlocker corporate and the DM. not the store...fyi.
Co-sign..i'll actually b down at HOH NY this comin weekend to see how a release is done..*ie. kobe aces and pearl foams*..but if a store isdoin shady stuff..it's usually the call from the DM..it's sorta like a pre-sale in a way in which the person pays for his size a few days in advancejust to have the shoe locked down..shady practice..but every store does it..and that's a fact..HOH is no different..if someone wanted to..they could reportthe DM of HOH..but not tryna b a snitch here
wink.gif
..or in fact footlocker ingeneral..but no one will ever listen to a buncha sneakerheads even if that was the case that nonsense was goin down..

It's all he-said-she said information..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

really wnt to kno wth happened @.. @;
i hope NIKE is reading this.

funny stuff going on inside that HOH, especailly with this release.. other releases you didn't really hear me complain, but this 1 was just horrible

Funny stuff has BEEN going on at HOHNY. It's the new 34th St Footlocker
roll.gif

I would air out stuff I've observed the few times I have been up there, but in the end it is what it is Fresh. Either you're in on it or you're onthe outside looking in. It eventually boils down to what you value more, sneakers, money or time. Someone will always value one over the other, good or bad.

looks like ima take the L on this one unless someone that knows me can PM me some real info (hint) and i can lock a pair 11.5s down.

Back
Top Bottom