The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad there are no more excuses for him, so many different scenarios have shielded him from scrutiny, not no mo'

There's not even anyone in here that wants to defend LeBron. That's how much loyalty disloyal people like him earn

:rofl:

When it's all said and done, he will not get the red carpet treatment his final yr like Kobe did. Who will still be around to show him love.

Last edited:
I thought it was kinda pathetic how the game is withering like 9, and instead of going for the three, dude walks for a layup to keep his FG% looking good and to inflate points.

CkrmeNPXEAE6J6x.jpg:large

I'm predicting right now that Curry will be a much better finisher around the basket next yr. Then he will be truly an unstoppable force for 4-5 more seasons. Curry's 28 now, right?

Can't believe he was 10-25 from the field but 7-13 from 3. He's honestly better at making 3s than layups :lol:

Your outcha mind if you think Bron is washed physically.Yes he's washed mentally,but not physically.Yall see them oops he still catches.The dunks he still does.Hes far from washed.His dunks looks better now,than when he was younger.Did people say Mike and Kobe was washed at 31.Yall are trolling,or just don't like him.He needs to be revamped mentally in a serious way before next season.

If the NBA somehow suspends Draymond and Cleveland wins...................ooooooooh baby.

Adam Silver with the handrub in hopes of this going 7 :lol:

In the fourth, from the 10 min mark to the 1 min mark, Bron went 0-4 with 1 point, 1 assist, 1 turnover.

Compare that to how he looked in the fourth quarter of game 6 against San Antonio in '13 finals. The passion, the aggression was just lacking here.

I just don't understand.

In the fourth, from the 10 min mark to the 1 min mark, Bron went 0-4 with 1 point, 1 assist, 1 turnover.

Compare that to how he looked in the fourth quarter of game 6 against San Antonio in '13 finals. The passion, the aggression was just lacking here.

I just don't understand.
His teammates though...

I feel like even if green gets suspended they're just gonna unwrap some random dude from the end of the bench who ends up being a game changer.

I don't know how anyone can like lebron. The dude is the ultimate front runner. When they are winning, he is screaming and posing, but as soon as stuff gets tough, he starts getting into slapping matches with people to prove his manhood. The dude is a *****

Your outcha mind if you think Bron is washed physically.Yes he's washed mentally,but not physically.Yall see them oops he still catches.The dunks he still does.Hes far from washed.His dunks looks better now,than when he was younger.Did people say Mike and Kobe was washed at 31.Yall are trolling,or just don't like him.He needs to be revamped mentally in a serious way before next season.
lebrons has played more minutes at 31 then jordan played his whole career. its not so much age. mileage . like i said he shows flashes but it cant be sustained. you see lebron get blocked way more nowadays then ever before, doesnt have that same constant lift.  

Last edited:
This at 31 stuff is garbage considering Lebby came into the league straight out of high school. So you can't make any real comparisons in their careers just by age benchmarks.

I wish I knew what Lebron said to Steph that last minute. Steph's reaction was just "what's wrong with you boy". Must've been somethin foul bout Ayesha or Sonya

Last edited:
He hasn't lost step.If he has,it's not that much.He something right now called lack of passion or effort.That competitive drive as Jordan calls it.Jordan was 36 when he won his last championship.Did he lose a step at 36,yes.Was he slower,yes.But that fire inside of him to put the responsibility of winning on his shoulders was still there at 36.Lebron thinks if he has 2-3 more all-stars on his team.The less work and passion he needs to put in to win a chip.Like i said,Jordan wouldn't have 1 ring if he played with Lebrons mindset back in the day.Basketball is physical,but it means nothing if your drive is not to go out and win no matter what.Its like he's playing on cruise control right now.I see no fire in him.If you shoot 100 shots,and miss 90 of them.But if your showing me your playing your hardest,Ill give props.If your not even trying to give your best,and passing the rock the majority of the game.Because you think your team can pick up the work load you usually do through out the game.Im not giving you props for that.Im the biggest Lebron fan in this world.I love Cleveland.Hes just not playing like a leader right now.If your game is off,that's cool.You can't have his physicality and pass the rock in crucial moments.And non existent in the 4th quarter like lastnight.Watching him play right now is sickening.Its almost like he's not even trying.Hes a physical beast.But he'll always be remembered for his mental weakness or shortcomings.Not grabbing the bull by its horns and going for it.

lebrons has played more minutes at 31 then jordan played his whole career. its not so much age. mileage . like i said he shows flashes but it cant be sustained. you see lebron get blocked way more nowadays then ever before, doesnt have that same constant lift.  

when he came back to cleveland, i always said love and kyrie should be the one's to carry the bulk of the minutes and bron should be saving his legs. with love/kyrie hurt bron logged heavy minutes. didn't help that wade sat a bunch of gms during his mia yrs. he basically plays 9 months of ball with nba/team usa, etc.
mileage aside, he mentally checked out. reminded me of mavs finals. there's no riles or wade to get in his ear to wake up and save him in the yrs ahead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom