The Official NBA Thread: Mavericks-T'Wolves Game 1 on TNT

Dillon brooks was supposed to set the franchise back with his contract and belongs in China….

Welp
Yea he's been earning it so far, surprisingly been efficient on offense too to go with his defense.

He's got one of the best 3pt%'s in the league :lol:

Real solid pro and for all his faults, is one of those culture setter types.

Memphis are already missing him bad.

Smart has basically replaced Brooks role on the team. But their moves left them one guy short (no Tyus), and obviously missing Ja.

Grizz treated yesterday as a playoff game. After Konchar and Ziaire Williams sucked in their second quarter stint, they went with an eight man rotation the rest of the game. :lol:

Are the Wolves still shopping KAT?

He's not part of those defensive #s.
It's a delicate dance but best believe if they start nosediving he'll be on the chopping block. His trade value is probably at an all time low though

His defensive on off numbers are not good but offensively he's actually and surprisingly he's grading out pretty damb good so far

Kyle Anderson's on off defense numbers stand out

Well, Rose is old but he was supposed to at least try to hold the fort down until Morant came back. Didn't even see that he had gotten hurt smh

Warriors will be stuck around .500 as long as Wiggins is playing like this. He’s unplayable right now, even worse than Poole last year.

He’s tanking a lot of the Steph minutes, killing the Warriors’ main competitive advantage.

A lot of people (not me, I always thought dude was solid) felt like he didn’t warrant any type of positive esteem. Dude is a career 35% 3Pt shooter and 80% FT shooter and is a great defender. Everyone wants a guy like that on their team. Guys hate him but adore the likes of Pat Bev and PJ Tucker :lol: :lol:

He’s got size and strength and can make shots and defend. There was never anything wrong with his actual “game”. Dillon is solid

Last edited:
A lot of people (not me, I always thought dude was solid) felt like he didn’t warrant any type of positive esteem. Dude is a career 35% 3Pt shooter and 80% FT shooter and is a great defender. Everyone wants a guy like that on their team. Guys hate him but adore the likes of Pat Bev and PJ Tucker :lol: :lol:

He’s got size and strength and can make shots and defend. There was never anything wrong with his actual “game”
If you’re talking brooks, yeah this on point.

One of my boys who is a memphis fan, wanted him out. Told him he’s letting social media posts trick his team out of a solid ball player. That whole thing with Bron had really gotten to people. Told him Bron is one of the best to ever hold a basketball. And he’s been doing much better players the same way for 20 years.

Yea he's been earning it so far, surprisingly been efficient on offense too to go with his defense.

He's got one of the best 3pt%'s in the league :lol:

Real solid pro and for all his faults, is one of those culture setter types.

Memphis are already missing him bad.
I know Memphis has some roster shuffling right now, but I assumed Brooks for Smart would be an even swap for them, with him actually being an upgrade on offense

I think the point is the sixers are better without Jimmy Harden :lol: since he wasn't playing before the trade.
Must’ve been a mental thing. Since he never played there’s no actual on court production to compare.

Would make more sense to say the 6ers are better since the pj tucker trade.

RJ growing up rite b4 our eyes and taking the reins w/ MitchRob as the cornerstones 🥹

Knicks offense was probably the best I’ve seen in at least 3 coaching regimes. Ball was popping all over the court. Turns out you need better players to play better ball.

It’s literally all the stuff the coach has been spewing since homie arrived but he don’t know offense according to the real savants in the Knicks thread.

That said, I wonder when they’ll fire Thibs?

Back
Top Bottom