The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ok i think its about time we get ready for a 360 dynasty! anybody in let me know?

ill start it off and keep updating the people who wanna hop in!

Xbox 360 - NCAA Football 09 Dynasty:

1. Pac Man 850 - Florida
2. Thirty Tres - Miami (FL)
3. Thamassacre0613 - Mizzou
4. K Rich22 - Penn State
5. jordanreid2000 - LSU
6. HPVSOR - (pending)

RunsHouse23 u gotta get a new team if u wantin someone already got The "U"

Originally Posted by dreClark

Big J 33 wrote:

Yeah boy!!!

Them 'Noles about to do WORK

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I know you'll represent the Seminole nation well Dre... get to it.

I will play w/ the spirit of all the seminoles that have come before us...That will propel us to unknown heights....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

americangangster.gif

My man..

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Ok i think its about time we get ready for a 360 dynasty! anybody in let me know?

1. Pac Man 850 - Florida
4. K Rich22 - Penn State
5. jordanreid2000 - LSU
6. HPVSOR - (pending)

RunsHouse23 u gotta get a new team if u want in someone already got The "U"

Clemson i guess...... I really don't know who esle to use outside of Miami
eyes.gif

[table][tr][td]HoneyBBQ Wings 33[/td] [td]any way i can get Miami off your hands??
nerd.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Anyone know if this game is going to support the rumble shock for ps3? I'm debating whether or not to cop one.

1. Pac Man 850 - Florida
4. K Rich22 - Penn State
5. jordanreid2000 - LSU
6. HPVSOR - Clemson
7. kscott85 - Auburn
9. shadowfreak - Virginia Tech
10. wraith2345 - Alabama
11. Southzeztpdot - West Virginia
12. I CLuTcH713 I - Texas

pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

1. Pac Man 850 - Florida
4. K Rich22 - Penn State
5. jordanreid2000 - LSU
6. HPVSOR - (pending)

RunsHouse23 u gotta get a new team if u want in someone already got The "U"

Clemson i guess...... I really don't know who esle to use outside of Miami
eyes.gif

[table][tr][td]HoneyBBQ Wings 33[/td] [td]any way i can get Miami off your hands??
nerd.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

I'd take USC, OSU, or VT if I were you. I have a feeling people online are gonna be beasting with Tyrod Taylor since it's so easy to run with theQB now.
smh.gif

65414246aw9.png

QFE!
laugh.gif

Let's just say I'm not putting any of my own dough up.
wink.gif

1. Pac Man 850 - Florida
4. K Rich22 - Penn State
5. jordanreid2000 - LSU
6. HPVSOR - Clemson
7. kscott85 - Auburn
9. shadowfreak - Virginia Tech
10. wraith2345 - Alabama
11. Southzeztpdot - West Virginia
12. I CLuTcH713 I - Texas

ok i can stop the Dynasty here or I can keep it goin to 24 people! should i keep it going or stop it?

o yeah and i need everybody to check this list and send freind request to each other so we will all be ready come the 15th! and i get the game like a weekearly so I will have all the names for the roster and all the facemask and arm bands set right so all you will have to do is go to my locker and download therosters before we start!

o and we will be playing on All-American jus because the game will be jus coming out! but if yall wanna do Heisman we can
grin.gif

i was up 35-3 in the 2nd quarter of a 2 minute demo ....... yeah the graphics are great and all but ill be passing on this cuz its just like the last few years... scores will be in the 60's every game you play

o yeah i will b coming up with rules in this Dynasty!

1. No going for it on 4th down unless its 4th n 3 or less! the only exceptions are that your trailing in the 4th or goin into the half! and you can go for itif your near the goal line! Other then that its Punts and Field goals! But if your winning in the 2nd half no going for it!

2. None of the same play run over and over again (ie. Option, pass, back to orginal option, back to same pass, back to same option). This is for the peoplewho have no depth and just run Option EVERY play! But we should be good on this rule i feel NTers dont play like my little cuz! Use your playbooks they madethem bigger and more specific to the teams this year.

3. Scrambling QB's!!!!!!! Let me get this down for EVERYBODY! If you wanna have a 2 QB system, go right ahead (ie. Boeckman/Pryor, Feagin/Threet). However,if the scrambler is not the starter in real life, then he cannot be your full time starter. But lets say in real life Boeckman gets hurt then you can havePryor as your starter! Trying to cut down on all the people who play with the back up cause he is faster when in real life the back up might be faster but heis still not the starter.

i will think of more later these are just the big ones.

not feeling rule 2 and 3 so much
tired.gif

if i'm giving it to yall with maclin at reciever ima keep feeding you the same play till u stop it.

rule #3? yall WILL see maclin at qb at some point in the dynasty.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Yeah boy!!!

Them 'Noles about to do WORK

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Where the hell you been at my dude????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Went on a little hiatus....been gone since about late march...i moved back up top..had to settle back in...but im back now..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Always good to have a fellow Dukie back on the board

pimp.gif

oh yeah..im definitely back.....not in Duke mode right now..there not on my good side...im still bitter about the way we flamed out again...im in cfbmode..

Clemson Tigers ready damage the ACC this year..anything less than the orange bowl is a failure..
wink.gif

ok i can stop the Dynasty here or I can keep it goin to 24 people! should i keep it going or stop it?

I am pretty sure 12 is the max

1. No going for it on 4th down unless its 4th n 3 or less! the only exceptions are that your trailing in the 4th or goin into the half! and you can go for it if your near the goal line! Other then that its Punts and Field goals! But if your winning in the 2nd half no going for it!

2. None of the same play run over and over again (ie. Option, pass, back to orginal option, back to same pass, back to same option). This is for the people who have no depth and just run Option EVERY play! But we should be good on this rule i feel NTers dont play like my little cuz! Use your playbooks they made them bigger and more specific to the teams this year.

3. Scrambling QB's!!!!!!! Let me get this down for EVERYBODY! If you wanna have a 2 QB system, go right ahead (ie. Boeckman/Pryor, Feagin/Threet). However, if the scrambler is not the starter in real life, then he cannot be your full time starter. But lets say in real life Boeckman gets hurt then you can have Pryor as your starter! Trying to cut down on all the people who play with the back up cause he is faster when in real life the back up might be faster but he is still not the starter.

Good luck enforcing those rules...

I am pretty sure the option isnt broken like the last game though so the running QB shouldnt be as much of an issue and if so you can cover it up some withsliders.

And the whole going for it on 4th down? The computer be straight up cheating when you go for it on 4th down most times your better off punting
tongue.gif

1. No going for it on 4th down unless its 4th n 3 or less! the only exceptions are that your trailing in the 4th or goin into the half! and you can go for it if your near the goal line! Other then that its Punts and Field goals! But if your winning in the 2nd half no going for it!

2. None of the same play run over and over again (ie. Option, pass, back to orginal option, back to same pass, back to same option). This is for the people who have no depth and just run Option EVERY play! But we should be good on this rule i feel NTers dont play like my little cuz! Use your playbooks they made them bigger and more specific to the teams this year.

3. Scrambling QB's!!!!!!! Let me get this down for EVERYBODY! If you wanna have a 2 QB system, go right ahead (ie. Boeckman/Pryor, Feagin/Threet). However, if the scrambler is not the starter in real life, then he cannot be your full time starter. But lets say in real life Boeckman gets hurt then you can have Pryor as your starter! Trying to cut down on all the people who play with the back up cause he is faster when in real life the back up might be faster but he is still not the starter.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow. 2 & 3 make no sense. You basically telling teams that they can't have packages or that they can't run their base offense all game (i.e. WVUand the Zone-read spread option)

theone2401 better not try to put no rules in likethat....
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow. 2 & 3 make no sense. You basically telling teams that they can't have packages or that they can't run their base offense all game (i.e. WVU and the Zone-read spread option)

theone2401 better not try to put no rules in like that....
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

My only rule is dont suck. And if you find some exploit in the game like the double pass in 08 and I find out your using it especially against a humanplayer you getting a warning then a boot.
I know how to stop a running QB and I aint stupid enough to keep playing cover 2 man when you killin me with rollouts all day..Anyone in my dynasty who is trash will be exposed quickly..

i was down to take ASU in the 360 dynasty until
yeah i will b coming up with rules in this Dynasty!

laugh.gif
Im bout to go request a Wake Forest conquered joint from maddenmania...

[EBC Announcer] IIII'll be RIIIIIGHT BACCCCK [/EBC Announcer]

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Im bout to go request a Wake Forest conquered joint from maddenmania...

[EBC Announcer] IIII'll be RIIIIIGHT BACCCCK [/EBC Announcer]

50926c826256179b03ce02f922033f5afbff4fec.jpg

0a8261f2f258d7370d4e63ffcecff336a3da207f.bmp

can i get in? been playing this since c. palmer was coverboy...

gamertag = lookatmeee
put me down as tUniversity of Tennessee.........

Back
Top Bottom