The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

y is this clown still in?
he's arguably the best player in the dynasty and dude was really good about getting all of his stuff done for a while. he's been m.i.a.lately tho.

so has cheytown... i wonder what their deal is.

granted this is just a vgame and ppl get busy. i mean i disappear for days to a week on end too.

the best player in the dynasty won the BCS...and the dude is hella inactive
ohwell.gif

he is real inactive, i dunno.

and i don't think you're the best player in the dynasty. but we'll see. go repeat, and i'll agree.

Gunna, school me on recruiting Olinemen
laugh.gif

I'm consistently playing underclassmen (70 something ratings) on my oline and they do their thing (last yr my whole oline made the AA team) but everytimethey finish their jr season they dip to the league. I don't know what to do about em.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Gunna, school me on recruiting Olinemen
laugh.gif

I'm consistently playing underclassmen (70 something ratings) on my oline and they do their thing (last yr my whole oline made the AA team) but everytime they finish their jr season they dip to the league. I don't know what to do about em.
There is nothing to do. Or that you can do.

Good players leave. You don't want your OL to leave? Then have a +%%@@$ line full of 1*'s and 2* scrubs.

Is it just me or has Cheytown been kinda MIA lately? He not posting in here and havent seen him online much...

i need to play LSU today, i wont be around tonight cause im goin to the Siena MAAC champ game at like 9.

DANG MAN
i havent been on because i had a bye the last 2 weeks of the season and didn't make the SEC chip and there's no recruiting... what do i need on for???
and then i get on to play ecook... miss him by 20 minutes one time... then he doesnt sign on for 30 hours on my ONE day i have off and im MIA? CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLon me dudes.
Work 35+ hours take 18 credits of school play in a baseball and softball league and go out the nights between AND spend time with ya girl and see how manytimes per day you get on xbox lol

Chill
laugh.gif
i was just sayin you havent been on as much as usual.

What time will you be able to play tonight... like i said if i dont go to the MAAC champ game then ill be good to play til like 11.

lmao yea i was looking at that you oline will be a key reason u lose to me
meh. they only gave up 9 sacks last year. i'll be fine. especially if you plan on sitting in quarters again all season.

cheeser.
laugh.gif

meh. they only gave up 9 sacks last year. i'll be fine. especially if you plan on sitting in quarters again all season.

cheeser.
laugh.gif
never ran quarters on ya homie didnt need to even though u had UF your team was the sssslowest in the SEC and im he cheeser dude you ran the HBDirect 15 times in a row in the SEC CHAMP
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

cheeser.
laugh.gif
never ran quarters on ya homie didnt need to even though u had UF your team was the sssslowest in the SEC and im he cheeser dude you ran the HB Direct 15 times in a row in the SEC CHAMP
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
son... EVERY play nessler said "the defense comes out with seven defensive backs." EVERY play. You're a liar because I could seeyou sitting back in quarters. so of course i ran nothing but dives and direct snaps. if youre gonna cheese, i'm gonna cheese. you wouldn't even comeout of quarters until you saw i was moving the ball on you.

uff out of here.

Dude i dont run quarters everyplay lmao i prolly did dime 326 but not quarters unless i was up big, but it doesnt matter y dont u hop on remove ok st and letme begin workin on my 2nd SEC title and 2ns straight bcs game. obviously my only worry is lsu and his speed after i beat him its a wrap.

obviously he is
dude normally i dont mind you, but you're getting annoying.

You sat back in quarters for the majority of the game. You act like you got a big lead, but you won 31-17 and that pick 6 was the difference. You were inquarters on it. you were blatantly sitting back in it the entire 4th and most of the third.

but it's not a big deal. i didn't complain after the game and i'm not complaining now, but you run your mouth so much, it's annoying.

and no im not kicking out okie st. u got time.

Back
Top Bottom