The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Nah it worked. The whole group is dysfunctional and traumatized. They had a strict stepfather, a robot mother and the assistant was a talking monkey. On top of that, they all had weird *** powers. It makes sense that most of them would want to go far away from each other. #1 was the only one who really believed in his father's mission statement and he ended up paying for it.

Yup, dude is cyclops with an f'd up professor x leading the way

This dude Luther/#1 is one of the most annoying characters I’ve watched in a while

Show is good so far but i hate shows where the tension is all because the characters won’t sit down and have a conversation.
Yeah he's an idiot and a bad team leader. :lol: Yeah all the internal conflict as a plot device was overdone.

Really hope y'all ain't captain America fans, cause a lot of things in the MCU could have been avoided had he been able to have a conversation

Yo second episode
The guy and black lady check into the hotel
In the umbrella academy
Is that Mary j blidge??? :lol:

ellen paige got a big forehead.
Man she even dances like a dude.
This dude Luther/#1 is one of the most annoying characters I’ve watched in a while

Show is good so far but i hate shows where the tension is all because the characters won’t sit down and have a conversation.
I don't know why they have the make him so big, I hope it is explained later on. I swear every time I see Luther I think of koopas from Super Mario Brothers.
supermariobros2.jpg

Aren't you on the west coast, you up mighty early. I was watching second episode last night.
Yeah but I’m off for Presidents’ Day so just up watching
Also he big cause his head is on a monkeys body
Some experiment or something
At least from the comics

Yeah but I’m off for Presidents’ Day so just up watching
Also he big cause his head is on a monkeys body
Some experiment or something
At least from the comics
Oh that will explain the hairy arm when his brother cut his arm in the courtyard. I might need to switch my TV settings because I was wondering why everything was so dark.

The only benefit of having it done this way is that we get to avoid commercials for the most part. That’s my least favorite part of tv. It is super annoying tho that it’s all different setup payments etc. More to manage. I wish there was an easy way to consolidate all this into one simple uniform setup and one payment.

YouTube TV
Netflix
Hulu
Amazon Prime
HBO Go
Disney!?

Truth be told tho I use my Xfinity Comcast On Demand as much if not more than all of these

Agree, personally not enough stuff for me to watch on Disney to justify paying for the streaming service. Perhaps if my girls were pre-teen/early teens watching the shows. However the movies I can just buy.
U trippin all the clsssic Disney movies
Plus if they have the Disney afternoon shows from back in the day
Plus all the marvel movies
Plus
I need to see the fox X-men and Spider-Man cartoons from back in the day
Disney May end up having the best content
Remember Disney owns a lot of studios under their banner

Back
Top Bottom