The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Anyone watch CRACK on Netflix yet? Heard it was a raw documentary
my wife watched it apparently its really good but it doesn't seem like anything I don't already know.

It's nothing new, but it provides more insight and gives personal tales of people involved. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

Half way through Malcom and Marie.... Man oh man it's good

I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I saw mixed reviews before I started. This was John David Washington's best acting role IMO.

Damn American Skin was so good. Emotional as hell but good. Felt like my son got even more perspective after watching it.

I thought it was paint by numbers and a little amateurish at times that took away from the seriousness.

I came away feeling it wasn't for me, and was more for the other side to gain some understanding.

It's nothing new, but it provides more insight and gives personal tales of people involved. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

Just watched "CRACK" and yeah it was much much more insightful then I thought it was and they put that together great. We all knew these things but little things I didn't notice which was pointed out in it.

Man props to Tiffany Haddish, i've heard many a comedian, black and white have Tony Woods name in their mouth but not a one put him on like this. Good to see Godfrey too.

is kat williams gonna do another bitter radio show now?

watched malcolm and marie last night, didn't feel as long as the 1 hr 46 min to me, but maybe because it all felt like one shot and I was locked in to the dialogue and such. a lot of great acting "within" the acting

Master Zik Master Zik

I just finished the 2nd ep of Too Old to Die Young. Wth is this? Long *** eps with barely any dialogue. Damn near every character is the strong silent type.

Does this show continue like this for the whole season? The story seemed good in ep 1 but now I dunno.

Master Zik Master Zik

I just finished the 2nd ep of Too Old to Die Young. Wth is this? Long *** eps with barely any dialogue. Damn near every character is the strong silent type.

Does this show continue like this for the whole season? The story seemed good in ep 1 but now I dunno.
Pretty much. Some action. Plot progresses somewhat but it's like wading through chest high mud. Slow. Eps stay a hour long or movie length :lol:

FYI I still havent finished yet. More power to you if you do.

I had to put that joint on hold. I started another one from your list tho, The Last Tycoon. On ep2, pretty good so far.

My son wanted to rent Bill and Ted face the music last night - and I agreed as I'd been wanting to see it. What a waste of time.

I’m on season 3 of Gomorrah & honestly Genny is the dumbest and most envious character I’ve ever met .
Ciro is on the same level but Genny has no code .

Finally watched The Handmaiden. The movie was long af but pretty good. Psychoerotic thriller. Some wild stuff in that film lol.

Bout to watch The Prestige.

Both on Prime.

Watching Top Boy and im not sure how I feel about it, but im 6 episodes in so I gotta commit.

Top Boy is ****ing awesome. What dont you like about it? Probably in my top 3 Netflix series ever, everyone I know whos seen it have nothing but good things to say about it.

Putting my homies on People Just Do Nothing and watching it again myself a second time and this show is just hilarious. Needed a good ol funny show instead of some serious stuff all the time like I usually do.

Cecil Hotel was trash IMO. "it's a shoe" No, it's her dirty *** bare heel.
Yea my girl hyped this up. I watched the first episode and walked out the room during the second. They just interviewing random youtube people. They should stick to her case and make it an hour and half episode. Voice actor reading her tumblr posts ?? Yea it was an easy pass for me.

cannot wait to watch judas and the black messiah. just gotta get this damn term paper out the way and it's straight to the couch

i listened to an interview with Daniel Kaluuya.. had no idea that he was a british actor. that mans accent was THICK. makes me appreciate his role in get out that much more

Top Boy is ****ing awesome. What dont you like about it? Probably in my top 3 Netflix series ever, everyone I know whos seen it have nothing but good things to say about it.

Putting my homies on People Just Do Nothing and watching it again myself a second time and this show is just hilarious. Needed a good ol funny show instead of some serious stuff all the time like I usually do.

Its just ok these hood gangtsa movies are getting tiring. Im finishing up, the later episodes are better paced but it's no Snowfall.

cannot wait to watch judas and the black messiah. just gotta get this damn term paper out the way and it's straight to the couch

i listened to an interview with Daniel Kaluuya.. had no idea that he was a british actor. that mans accent was THICK. makes me appreciate his role in get out that much more

Worst thing about his movie was his accent in this actually. Almost ineligible at times trying to sound like Fred Hampton

Great movie tho.

He is British as hell. British actors imitate the American accent way better than we imitate theirs.

Back
Top Bottom