The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watched the new Sons of Sam limited series. Sad how my man Maury went out. Lowkey he should be considered one of the victims because that **** consumed him and led to the end of his life |l Like they discussed/alluded to at the end, as crazy as the murders were, the investigation and story of Maury was just as wild.

Paul Giamatti narrating as Maury was perfect too.

The Son of Sam joint was well done. It was interesting seeing **** Schapp and Geraldo randomly pop up.

I didn't know he was going to different boroughs. I thought it was just in the Bronx. I didn't realize he was terrifying the whole city.

He?
idk abt that.gif

Nah, I'm messing with you but I do buy the group angle tbh. I didn't know much about the killings to begin with so this was all informative and new to me.

Jupiter's Legacy felt kinda hollow and pointless. Not terrible but a lot of wasted time, and doesn't hold up to anything the past couple years. Maybe their S2 has better ****.

Been rewatching season 1 of Altered Carbon. Forgot how damn good it was. Season 2 was just aight. Wonder if a season 3 is on the way with a new lead actor.

Welp. Didn't know it was cancelled. https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a33814929/altered-carbon-season-3-cancelled-why-netflix/

joel kinnaman’s body transformation from his role in the killing to altered carbon was incredible.

S1 was dope on the strength of the nudity. didn’t hurt that the story line was solid, too

The Son of Sam joint was well done. It was interesting seeing **** Schapp and Geraldo randomly pop up.

I didn't know he was going to different boroughs. I thought it was just in the Bronx. I didn't realize he was terrifying the whole city.

Ive been watching mind hunter and I saw this doc in-between. These people are extra crazy. I need to go rewatch summer of Sam.

Monster 5.5/8 - I thought this was based on the Kody book but I was wrong haha. Still worth checking out. Its well acted (even A$AP Rocky) but seemed to waste John David Washington who's barely in it.

Just finished Yellowstone season 3 :wow:

that finale :wow:

I hope they follow thru with that for next season. If at least 2 of these main characters ain’t dead then they gonna lose me

Anyone watching The Innocent? Half way through and this story keeps getting wilder :lol: same director and lead actor from the Invisible Guest movie
I watched it (not done yet - think I have an episode or two left) but yeah the story is crazy. I feel like the lead actor is in all the Spanish shows Netflix recommends to me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom