The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Yeah, I'll be there at HOH, yo Greg I see you.
wink.gif

Damn HoH. I don't get why it isn't a wider release. There was a lot of shoes that i had as a kid that retroed recently and i passed on all of them.These were gonna be my first that i actually re-bought.

Originally Posted by authentic727

Sorry for such a noob question, but what does it mean when its a tier 0 release?

It means it will not be easy for you to get a pair.
smh.gif
Stupid limited !++@

i'm on a foamposite mission, these will be copped by an means necessary.

even if the icy sole turns yellow, against that pearl white it wont look bad.
pimp.gif

should have my tax returns back by the time these "release", but this feels funny cuz we get the info on these 2 1/2 weeks before they so calledreleased.
grin.gif

to HOH LA folks, how early do you guys usually getthere for anticipated releases such as these? campouts? any info appreciated

EASIEST PASS all year....and HOH exclusive....have fun....not worth the hassle to me or the hype....I'll just sit back and watch the storm pass foronce....have fun runnin around and payin crazy eBay prices for these....
laugh.gif
Next foams on my list are holiday foams. At least I'll have a FAIR CHANCE to cop those. QS exclusives are ridiculous I want no part. Dont believe the hype. Good luck to everyone though thisshould get interesting. If they were Foamposite One pearls i would walk to HOH from Ohio if i had too....its a no go on the pro

HOW CAN IT BE A QUICK STRIKE WITH A RELEASE DATE AN WE ALL KNOW HOW HOH IS AS SOON AS THEY GET THEIR SHIPMENTS THEY SELL LIKE THE HALF CENTS THEY SOLD EM MAEARLY DONT DOUBT HOH WILL BE SELLIN IN A WEEK AN HALF OR SO

HOW CAN IT BE A QUICK STRIKE WITH A RELEASE DATE AN WE ALL KNOW HOW HOH IS AS SOON AS THEY GET THEIR SHIPMENTS THEY SELL LIKE THE HALF CENTS THEY SOLD EM MAEARLY DONT DOUBT HOH WILL BE SELLIN IN A WEEK AN HALF OR SO

these are one of my favorite foams. hopefully one of my buddies can come through. i wish i was up in the city already.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Sure isn't a sunday.
I'm assuming the retail may be 190 (OG's were 180 correct?)
Maybe even 200

i believe that foam pros are priced with an msrp of 170 now...
anyways, ive read through the post and i didnt see anything confirming if these were a HOH exclusive or not (just numerous people implying that they would bewithout any other concrete info within this post). can anyone shed some light on this?

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^im there now waiting for these posting from my B.berry.
nerd.gif

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this dude got jokes, hope you freeze to death ya clowwwwwwwwwwwwn
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif

ahhh, nike's killin' my pockets! droppin' expensive heat too close to each other. 1st $200 on eggplants, then $190 on 1/2 cents, now $170-200 onthese.. but i gotta do it so w/e. i guess if yu really on 'em, yu'll make it happen. i'd rather be broke than be crushed b/c i slept..

no BS im startin to feel like the SB heads a few years ago when bammas started jumpin on the bandwagon hypin em up, these shoes were once looked down on somuch, people called them space shoes, and now there are 300 page hyped up threads? and nike dont even show love to the place that put foams on the map?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

Hello guys just wanted to drop some info:

The Nike Peral Foamposite will be limited to Tier 0 and Hyperstrike

The release date is approximately March 22nd so start saving

They are are remake of the pair worn by Ray allen in the Motion Picture "He Got Game"

They will be as limited as the allstar Mj xx3 and HOH exclusive.

It is reported they will have than same icy sole as the 1/2 Cent and Nike Foamposite Eggplant!

DMV got to camp out or hit me for these-----
pimp.gif

i dont know about ur info.......hyperstike and tier 0 and H.O.H exclusive???? it cant be all 3...i know for sure H.O.H is getting them...

Back
Top Bottom