The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Yo man, these will definitely be my Next Pickup, but I'm Unsure about the Sizing...

With Air Max 90's, I would usually have to Go Up a .5 Size... do these Run Bigger or More True than usual bc of the New Materials???

They are narrow and run about .25 - .5 size long, IMO.

Yo man, these will definitely be my Next Pickup, but I'm Unsure about the Sizing...

With Air Max 90's, I would usually have to Go Up a .5 Size... do these Run Bigger or More True than usual bc of the New Materials???
Yea go with that. That should work for you.

Im between a 10.5 and 11 and always get 11. They are slightly narrow, but not as narrow as people say. Otherwise I think they fit the same as any 11 I buy would.

TR:DR: Just get the size you normally get.

Goodlookin on the Sizing Info, my guys. I think I'll go TRUE. Repped.

Anybody know anywhere that might have these "Infrared" AM LUNAR 90's at Retail or Close to it, besides The Bay...? 
nerd.gif

Finishline is sold out. I liked the infrared color but it wasn't a must. Moves idea at 130 I couldn't pull the trigger

need light grey. 

not enough white on the shoe for the white to tie into it well (no pun intended)

^ White laces look a lot better than black

...but I can't get used to this lunar sole... too ugly no matter how many times I look at it.

I'm leaning towards silver laces. White laces look better on the original Infrareds. These lunars have a LOT more grey on them..

my 2 cents

For you guys who own the atmos duck camos would you say they run .5 size big? I've heard mixed opinions.

Thanks

Just got my air max 90 tape glow in the dark the white ones I posted earlier. I don't worry about creases as that's normal but was wondering if these crease at all and where? Thanks in advance fam

At least you know that the paint on the midsoles of the Lunar 90's won't chip....Thats always a plus!

At least you know that the paint on the midsoles of the Lunar 90's won't chip....Thats always a plus!
They won't chip... but they'll crease, scratch easily, and flatten quickly if you're a heavy dude after a handful of wears.

They won't chip... but they'll crease, scratch easily, and flatten quickly if you're a heavy dude after a handful of wears.

Yeah, but you can take those creases right out with the old steaming trick! Few minutes and they will be ALL GONE! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom